Who is Ryan Friedlinghaus?
Ryan Friedlinghaus is the co-founder and CEO of West Coast Customs, a car customization company that rose to prominence in the media after customizing cars for the MTV show Pimp My Rid.
What is Ryan Friedlinghaus’s Age?
On April 22, 1975, Ryan Friedlinghaus awoke in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Taurus is his zodiac sign. Ryan is of American descent and comes from a white ethnic background.
Friedlinghaus is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 68 kilograms. Ryan’s knuckles are covered in a Self Made tattoo. Friedlinghaus has blue hair and blue eyes.
Facts of Ryan Friedlinghaus
|Full Name:||Ryan Friedlinghaus|
|Birth Date:||April 22, 1975|
|Profession:||Businessman, TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||Meagan Friedlinghaus (2011)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Kids||Ryan Jr., Dylan, Briana|
|Ryan Friedlinghaus Instagram|
How much Money does Ryan Friedlinghaus Have?
As of 2022, Ryan Friedlinghaus is estimated to have a net worth of around $15 million, which he accumulated through his business career. By the year 2008, his company had generated around $10 million in revenue. In addition, he improves his fortune by appearing on the reality show Pimp My Ride.
His custom-built beauties were featured on numerous magazine covers when he was 14 years old, thanks to the car-show circuit. Similarly, he made the decision to open his own shop, where he would manufacture all of the components himself. Because there isn’t much information about the value or size of his home. He undoubtedly resides in a lavish mansion.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need to Know About Eva Gutowski’s Bio, Ethnicity, Parents, and Boyfriend!
Wife of Ryan Friedlinghaus: Who Is She?
Friedlinghaus married his lovely wife, Meagan Friedlinghaus, on the 11th of December 2011. They tied the knot at 11:11 a.m., which is considered the time to wish. They announced their engagement on Twitter.
Ryan made his marriage public with a tweet a day after their wedding. Despite the fact that the couple married on November 11, 2011, their official wedding took place on December 25, 2011.
Three children’s Father
Ryan Friedlinghuas and his wife have three children: two sons and one daughter. Ryan’s official Instagram account is frequently updated with photos of his sons, Ryan Jr. and Dylan, as well as his daughter, Briana.
His son Ryan Jr. is the founder of the clothing line Pas De Faux, and his other son Dylan is a YouTube star best known for his channel Dynamite Dylan.
Ryan posted an adorable picture of her daughter on the 13th of August 2017 and stated that Briana is both his strength and weakness. He then shared a photo of Briana’s birthday celebration with his friends and family on August 21, 2017.
- West Coast Customs was founded by Ryan Friedlinghaus in 1993 with a $5,000 loan from his grandfather.
- Ryan’s first project was a Mazda Pickup that he customized to show off his skills.
- Aside from that, he successfully customized celebrities’ vehicles in his shop.
- As a result, Ryan’s company has grown to be a multimillion-dollar enterprise with national acclaim, with a 60k-square-foot headquarters in Burbank, California.
- After being featured on the MTV show Pimp My Ride, his company gained international attention and became the subject of TV shows such as Street Customs and Inside West Coast Customs.
- He has an intriguing off-screen life that is still a mystery to the media, in addition to his successful career as a businessman and TV personality.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need To Know About Paige Maddux – Greg Maddux’s Daughter!