Who is Darrell Jackson?
Darrell Jackson is a former American football wide receiver who played nine seasons in the National Football League (NFL) throughout the 2000s.
Darrell Jackson’s Childhood
Darrell Jackson was born on December 6, 1978, in Dayton, Ohio, the United States of America as Darrell Lamont Jackson. He is 41 years old as of 2019, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Facts of Darrell Jackson
|Full Name:||Darrell Jackson|
|Birth Date:||December 6, 1978|
|Profession:||Former Football player|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Birth Place||Dayton, Ohio|
|Education||Tampa Catholic High School, the University of Florida|
|Darrell Jackson Twitter|
Darrell Jackson has how Many Siblings?
Zadie Jackson (mother) and Joe Jackson (father) are his parents. Darrell was one of seven children. Jackson was born in the United States, yet his ethnicity is Afro-American.
Darrell was a notable wide receiver for the Tampa Catholic Crusaders high school football team while attending Tampa Catholic High School in Tampa, Florida. She went on to the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, after that.
Darrell is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 93 kg. Jackson has black eyes and black hair.
You May Also Like To Read: Brent Rivera is Now Dating Who? Find Out More About His Girlfriend Right Here!
Is Darrell Jackson Married or Unmarried?
Darrell Jackson is a married man who also happens to be the father of two children. He is married to a lovely lady, but there is no information regarding her identity or the date of their wedding at this time. Darrell prefers to keep his private life a closely guarded secret.
The pair is also known to have children together. Their children’s names, on the other hand, are nowhere to be seen in the media. He may be living a happy life with his wife right now, with no signs of divorce or separation.
What is the Net worth and Salary of Darrell Jackson?
As of 2019, Darrell Jackson’s net worth is believed to be around $300,000. The precise wage figure is still unknown in the media. His professional career as a football player has netted him a respectable sum of money. Darrell could also have made money from other businesses, deals, commercials, and sponsorships.
Darrell’s net worth will undoubtedly improve in the next few days if he continues his work. He may be living a luxury lifestyle with his family as a successful figure.
- Darrell Jackson began his football career at the University of Florida.
- After his junior season, he elected to forego his final year of collegiate eligibility and join the NFL Draft, finishing his college career with 1,501 receiving yards.
- Darrell was drafted in the third round of the 2000 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks, and he spent seven seasons with the team from 2000 to 2006.
- He set a Seahawks franchise record with 87 receptions during the 2004 season.
- He made his first appearance with the Seahawks on December 18, 2005, after returning from an injury suffered while playing for the Washington Redskins, and he helped lead the team to win with a touchdown reception.
- He tied former Buffalo Bills wide receiver Andre Reed for the most receptions in the first quarter of a Super Bowl with five in Super Bowl XL.
- Despite Darrell’s outstanding performance, the Seattle Seahawks were defeated 21–10 by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- He was traded to the San Francisco 49ers for a fourth-round draft pick in the 2007 NFL Draft on April 29, 2007.
- Darrell became a free agent after the San Francisco 49ers placed him on waivers following a poor 2007 season.
- The Denver Broncos then signed him to a one-year, $1.5 million contract.
- In week 1, Darrell started in place of the suspended Brandon Marshall, and in week 6, he filled in for the injured Eddie Royal.
- He appeared in 123 regular-season games for the NFL, starting 107 of them, and had 499 receptions for 7,132 yards and 51 touchdowns in his nine-year career.
You May Also Like To Read: Theater Actor And Openly Gay Man Kevin Chamberlin Once Claimed to Be ‘Happily Married’!