Who is Sidharth Shukla?
Sidharth Shukla was a well-known Indian actor, host, and model best known for his work in the films “Dil Se Dil Tak,” “Broken But Beautiful 3,” and “Balika Vadhu.” He first wanted to work as an interior designer, but he soon realized that modeling offered a lot of simple income. In a previous “Gladrags Manhunt and Mega Model Contest,” Shukla finished in second place.
He represented India at the 2005 World’s Best Model competition in Turkey, where he defeated 40 competitors from Asia, Latin America, and Europe to win the title, making history as the first Asian and Indian to do so. Sidharth made his acting debut in the 2008 film “Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na,” however it was in the 2014 film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” that he made his Bollywood debut. With the third season of the romance web serial “Broken But Beautiful,” Sidharth made his OTT debut as Agastya Rao. In 2021, he also received the Synth GlobalSpa Fit and Fab Award. Sadly, on September 2, 2021, we lost such a versatile icon.
Relationship Details, Sidharth Shukla Is single?
Unmarried man Sidharth Shukla lived alone. He allegedly dated Shehnaaz Gill. Since he always kept a distance between his private life and the media, there wasn’t much information available regarding his private relationship and partner. In addition, he was straight while referring to Shuka’s sexual orientation.
Quick facts about Sidharth Shukla
|Celebrated Name||Sidharth Shukla|
|Age||41 years old.|
|Birth Name||Sidharth Shukla|
|Place Of Birth||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|High School||St. Xavier’s High School|
|Source of Wealth||Actor, host, and model career|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Salary||10 Lakhs India Rupees per month|
|Height||6 ft 2 in or 188 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Death Date||2nd September 2021|
Sidharth Shukla: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
The first time Sidharth Shukla opened his eyes was on December 12, 1980, in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. He was Asian in ancestry and of Indian nationality. He also identified as a Hindu, and both his race and religion were black. As of 2020, Sidharth will have finally turned 40, and according to his birthdate, he is a Sagittarius. He was born to Rita Shukla, a housewife, and Ashok Shukla, a civil engineer who works for the Reserve Bank of India. During his modeling career, he lost his father to lung disease. His older sisters included two.
On September 2, 2021, Sidharth Shukla, age 40, passed away from a heart attack, leaving the world forever. Shukla’s relatives told the Mumbai police that they did not believe there was any foul play involved in his death and that he was not experiencing any mental stress. His family also pleaded with his followers to refrain from spreading death rumors.
Education, Schooling, University
Shukla attended St. Xavier’s High School, Fort, Mumbai, and graduated from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design with a bachelor’s degree in interior design.
Professional Career, (Actor)
- Sidharth Shukla launched his career in 2004 by placing second in the “Gladrags Manhunt and Mega Model Contest” and worked for an interior design firm.
- In 2008, he made his acting debut as the star of the Sony TV program “Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na,” and in 2009, he played Veer Vardhan Singh in “Jaane Pehchaane Se… Ye Ajnabbi.”
- He appeared in a few episodes of “Aahat” before appearing in “Love U Zindagi” in 2011 as Rahul Kashyap.
- In 2012, he portrayed District Collector Shivraj Shekhar in Balika Vadhu. In 2013, he took part in the celebrity dance reality competition “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6,” where he lost in the eleventh week.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 2014, playing the supporting role of Angad Bedi in the romantic comedy “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.”
- Additionally, he hosted “India’s Got Talent 6” in 2015 and was selected as the presenter of “Savdhaan India” in 2014.
- He starred as Mr. Chakraborty in the Kazakhstan film “Business in Kazakhstan” in 2016 and won the stunt reality competition “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7” in the same year.
- In 2017, he played Parth Bhanushali in “Dil Se Dil Tak,” and in 2019, he took part in “Bigg Boss 13.” He won the Voot Bigg Boss #AsliFans (Asli Fans) contest on Twitter by receiving the most tweets of all the competitors with the hashtag #SidharthKeAsliFans.
- Shukla then participated in “Bigg Boss 14” as one of the “Toofani” Seniors and hosted the “Weekend Ka Vaar” for the 16th week in January 2021.
- With the third season of the romance web series “Broken But Beautiful,” he also made his OTT debut as Agastya Rao.
actor Sidharth Shukla from India
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
Sidharth Shukla was a gifted man with a $2 million fortune at the time of his passing (2021). Additionally, he received a generous salary of more than 10 lakh India Rupees per month. He was anticipated to become more well-liked in the upcoming years and to move up the success ladders in the television business due to his composed and laid-back demeanor. Additionally, his work as an actor, host, and model was his primary source of income.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about his rumors and controversy, he has not been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the Height of Sidharth Shukla? Weight, Full Body Status
Sidharth Shukla’s height was 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm), and his body weight was approximately 89 kg (196 lbs). His hair and eyes were both dark brown. He was regarded as one of the most popular stars at the time. The actor was confident in showing off his toned biceps and ideal physique. Shukla also possessed an athletic body type.
Social Media Accounts
Sidharth Shukla is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.