Who is Sheridan Smith?
Sheridan Smith is a singer and actress from the United Kingdom. Sheridan Smith is even more well-known for her roles in shows such as Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (2001-2009), Gavin & Stacey (2008-2010), and others.
Sheridan Smith: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Sheridan Smith, a British actress, was born in Lincolnshire, England, on June 25, 1981. She is 41 years old as of 2022, and her zodiac sign is Cancer. She is of British nationality, whereas he is of English ethnicity. Colin and Marilyn Smith are her parents.
They were both entertainers who did infrequent tours and performed as the Daltons, a country music duo. Her great-grandfather was well-known for his banjo abilities. Julian and Damian are Sheridan’s other siblings. Julian, her older brother, died of cancer when she was eight years old.
She began dancing at the Joyce Mason School of Dancing. She went on to South Axholme Community School after that. When she was a student there, she achieved an A* in performing arts at GCSE. She then completed her study at John Leggott College in Sheridan, Lincolnshire.
Facts of Sheridan Smith
|Full Name:||Sheridan Smith|
|Birth Date:||June 25, 1981|
|Profession:||Actress, singer, dancer|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Birth Place||Epworth, Lincolnshire, England|
|Education||John Leggott College|
|Siblings||Julian and Damian|
|Sheridan Smith Facebook|
|Sheridan Smith Twitter|
|Sheridan Smith Instagram|
Sheridan Smith’s Net worth and Salary 2022/2023
Smith must have a big salary because she has appeared in a number of popular films. In 2022, her net worth is expected to be around $20 million. She also makes money by appearing on television shows, promoting various goods, and so on.
His current net worth is sufficient to allow him to live comfortably. Her net worth could double in the coming years if she continues to perform as a dancer, singer, and actress. She is currently living a wealthy lifestyle in a luxurious manner.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need To Know About Paige Maddux – Greg Maddux’s Daughter!
Is Sheridan Smith Married, Dating, or Single?
Smith was formerly married to actor James Corden from 2007 to June 2009. Then, following a 10-year acquaintance, she dated Scottish actor Ross McCall from March to August 2010. However, due to a long-distance relationship, they split up in August 2010. In addition, in 2011, Sheridan was said to be dating reality TV star, Kirk Norcross.
In September 2012, she began dating Reginald Traviss, a British film director, and writer. However, their relationship did not survive long, and they divorced after four months. Then, from 2014 to 2015, Sheridan was in a relationship with English actor Greg Wood.
She appears to be single right now. Smith must have kept a positive connection with everyone, as she is free of gossip and controversy. She is currently enjoying her single life and concentrating on her job.
Sheridan Smith’s Body Measurements
Sheridan Smith has a well-shaped body with a height of 5 feet 2 inches and a weight of 60 kilograms. Her eyes are the same color as her hair, and she has blonde hair. Her body measurements are also 39-29-39 inches.
Sheridan has a number of tattoos on her body, but her newest one is in the form of a phrase: “Daddy’s Girl.” On her right forearm, she has a tattoo of her late father Colin, who died at the age of 80 following a long battle with cancer.
Similarly, she has angel wings tattooed on her wrist, which are typically used to commemorate the loss of a loved one. It is a symbol of liberty and security.
- Smith was a young student at the National Youth Music Theatre between 1995 and 2001.
- Following that, she starred as Tallulah in Bugsy Malone, a musical and comedy film.
- She then appears in several shows such as Pendragon and Into the Woods.
- She had her first appearance in the television show Dark Ages in 1999, after which she appeared in a number of films.
- Furthermore, she began to work in a variety of good films and television shows, and her name has been nominated for a number of prizes and nominations.
- Sheridan Smith is a singer and actress. Sheridan Smith is an actress and singer.
- She gave an outstanding performance in Cilla (2014) and The Widower (2015). (2013).
- Her performance in the film Funny Girl was likewise well-received by her fans.
- Her performance in the film Funny Girl has also earned her numerous accolades.
- She has also been nominated for a number of accolades. She won Best Leading Actress at the BAFTA Awards 2013 for her portrayal of Mrs. Biggs.
- She also won the Best Actress Award at the Broadcasting Press Guild Awards 2015 for her roles in Cilla (2014) and The Widower (2013).
1. What is Sheridan Smith’s real name?
Sheridan Sian Smith was born in Epworth on June 25, 1981, as the only child of Marylin Smith and Colin Smith (1936–2016).
2. Is Sheridan Smith rich?
Sheridan Smith has a net worth of $20 million, or £15.2 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The actress has made a fortune from several television, film, and theatrical appearances. She was born in June 1981 in Epworth, Lincolnshire, and attended the Joyce Mason School of Dancing to study dance.
3. What is Sheridan’s baby called?
She has subsequently continued to use the platform to provide updates on her life as a new mother, as well as a documentary on her pregnancy and mental health journey. She commented last summer: “I’m extremely proud of my handsome kid Billy! He is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me! It’s a love unlike any other!”