Who is Jon Kitna?
Jon Kitna was a former quarterback with the Seattle Seahawks, Cincinnati Bengals, Detroit Lions, and Dallas Cowboys in the National Football League.
Jon Kitna: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Jon Kitna was born on September 21, 1972, in Tacoma, Washington. Virgo is his zodiac sign. He is of Caucasian ethnicity and maintains an American nationality. On social media, there is no information about his parents. Matt Kitna, his only sibling, was a blessing in his life.
Jon Kitna attended Concordia Lutheran School for his education and academy qualification. Following his freshman year, he moves to Lincoln High School. Jon lettered in football, basketball, and baseball, among other sports. In addition, he enrolled at Central Washington University.
Facts of Jon Kitna
|Full Name:||Jon Kitna|
|Birth Date:||August 21, 1972|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Birth Place||Tacoma, Washington|
|Education||Concordia Lutheran School, Central Washington University|
|Kids||Jordan Kitna,Jada Kitna ,Jalen Kitna,Chris Kjos , Casey Kjos.|
|Jon Kitna Instagram|
Jon Kitna’s Net Worth?
Jon Kitna’s net worth is expected to be at $12 million as of 2022, according to celebrity net worth. For his one-day job, he received $55,000. He also earns a salary of $30 million before taxes and expenditures.
Jon also gave a large portion of the money to the Lincoln High School Booster Club. His career as an American football player brought him a lot of money and celebrity. With his earnings, he appears to be living a happy and opulent life. It’s possible that his net worth will rise in the future.
Is Jon Kitna still Married to his Kitna wife?
Jon Kitna is married to Jennifer Kitna, the love of his life. When they were both students at Central Washington University in 1992, they met for the first time. Jon was interested in behaviors such as binge drinking, partying, and womanizing at the time. Jon eventually understood it was a harmful habit and gradually stopped going to church. Jennifer had also noticed Jon’s changes. They married on August 13, 1994, and became husband and wife.
The couple is currently the parents of six children. Four of their children are biological, and two are adopted. Jordan Kitna, their eldest child, was born on October 30, 1997. At Colorado State University-Pueblo, he is a quarterback. Similarly, the couple had their second child, a daughter named Jada Kitna, on November 18, 1998.
She is a bespoke shoe designer and a member of the Arizona State University football staff. Jalen Kitna, their third child, was born on March 22, 2003. He has made the decision to play for the University of Florida. Jamison Kitna, the couple’s youngest child, was also welcomed.
He is a member of his school’s football squad. Chris and Casey Kjos are the children adopted by the couple. They’re married and have their own children. Their family is having a good time and is living happily together.
You May Also Like To Read: Complete Information on Blacklist Star Ryan Eggold’s Net Worth!
Jon Kitna’s Height
Jon Kitna has a good-looking and healthy figure. He stands at a respectable 1.88 m in height. Similarly, He weighs roughly 99.8 kilograms. There is no further information about his body size, hair color, or eye color.
Jon Kitna’s Professional Life
- Jon Kitna began his professional football career as a linebacker.
- At Central Washington University, he was a member of the football team. Jon was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Seattle Seahawks in 1996. He used to coach football at Burleson High School.
- Jon Kitna has been named to the World League of American Football’s Barcelona Dragons.
- In 10 games, he had 171 completions (which led the league), 317 throw attempts (which led the league), a 53.9 percent completion rate, 2,448 passing yards (which led the league), 22 passing touchdowns (which led the league), and 15 interceptions.
- With 334 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns, Jon also set a league record for quarterbacks.
- Jon Kitna was a professional football player in the National Football League. He also played for the Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, and Cincinnati Bengals during that time.
- He played for a team in Barcelona for one season. Jon has been the starting quarterback for the last five games, and he has led the team to a 3-2 record. He completed 98 of 172 passes (57.0%) for 1,177 yards, seven touchdowns, and eight interceptions.
- Jon signed with Waxahachie High School in Waxahachie, Texas, south of Dallas, and accepted the head coaching post in 2018.
- In March 2020, he was named head football coach and athletic coordinator at Burleson High School in Burleson, Texas. Jon Kitna is currently in the same situation.
1. What happened to John Kitna?
Jon Kitna went from coaching high school football to coaching the Dallas Cowboys’ quarterbacks. Kitna is now preparing to return to high school. Burleson ISD confirmed that the former NFL quarterback will be the next head coach at Burleson High School.
2. How Much Does Jon Kitna make?
The contract is currently in effect. Jon Kitna agreed to a one-year, $940,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, which includes a $940,000 average annual pay.
3. Where did Jon Kitna go to high school?
Kitna is a native of Tacoma, Washington, who was able to walk on and play college football for Central Washington University, an NAIA school, after graduating from Lincoln High School.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Lewis Hamilton’s Net Worth!