Who is Brett Raymer?
Brett Raymer is the star of Animal Planet’s Tanked reality show. He is also the founder and CEO of Acrylic Tank Manufacturing.
Brett Raymer: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Brett Raymer was born on October 25, 1969, in Brooklyn, New York. Scorpio is his zodiac sign. Irwin Raymer (father) and Ellen Grivas (mother) are his parents (mother). His father works at Acrylic Tank Manufacturing as the office manager. As a child, he had a sister named Heather King as a sibling.
Brett’s nationality is American, and he comes from a white ethnic background. He received his education at Abraham Lincoln High School, where he participated in a variety of sports such as football and tennis.
Similarly, he pursued his passion for sports at Brett Stony Brook University, where he majored in liberal arts from 1988 to 1990. Raymer chose entrepreneurship over liberal arts when it came to apply in the real world.
Facts of Brett Raymer
|Full Name:||Brett Raymer|
|Birth Date:||October 25, 1969|
|Profession:||Reality TV Star|
|Dating||Trisha Marie Chamberlain|
|Break Up||Melinda Harrington|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York|
|Kids||Kayla Raymer(daughter), Bryce Raymer(son)|
|Brett Raymer Instagram|
What is the Net worth of Brett Raymer?
As of 2022, Brett Raymer’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. The CEO of the company Acrylic Tank Manufacturing is his main source of income (ATM). He also owns a lavish house with 11,894 square feet near Lone Mountain in Nevada, which was valued at $1.15 million in 2014.
Is Brett Raymer Married or Unmarried?
Brett Raymer, on the other hand, is not a married man. However, according to Brett’s Instagram account, he is dating Melinda Harrington. Brett also recently shared a photo of himself with his new girlfriend on his Instagram account.
Brett Raymer is seen here with his girlfriend. Brett was previously married to Melissa Bradford, the office manager at ATM Acrylic Tank Manufacturing. Brett has kept his marriage date and dating history with Melissa a secret from the press.
. They do, however, have two children, Kayla Raymer (daughter) and Bryce Raymer (son). Unfortunately, their marriage was short-lived and ended in divorce. Brett was awarded custody of their children following their divorce.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need to Know About Eva Gutowski’s Bio, Ethnicity, Parents, and Boyfriend!
Trisha Marie Chamberlain and Brett Raymer’s Relationship
Since July 2011, Brett Raymer has been dating American TV personality, Trisha Marie Chamberlain. Trisha has two children from a previous relationship. They have been in a relationship for over seven years.
Raymer proposed to Trisha in a special ceremony in October 2017 that included his friends and family, as well as a large diamond ring, after they had been dating for six years.
Brett kisses his fiancée after proposing to her in front of friends and family, as seen on Animal Planet’s YouTube on December 16, 2017
In December 2017, his engagement was even broadcast on Animal Planet. They haven’t married yet and live in a lavish Vegas home that was reportedly renovated for $1 million. With their four teenage children, including two sons from Trisha’s ex-husband, the couple lives in a three-story, 12,000-square-foot mansion. There is no mention of their split in the media, and the reasons are still unknown.
The rumor that Brett was married to renowned sales coordinator Agnes Wilczynski faded after neither of them addressed the rumor.
Before Animal Planet chose and named their show
After that, he spent a year looking for a production company and another year shooting. He had to wait another four years before Animal Planet chose and named their show “Tanked.” They work in an adventurous manner to create beautiful, stylish, and amazing tanks using a variety of fish, arts, and techniques in this show. Brett has been a part of the show since it first aired on August 7, 2011.
Brett also worked on some of his other projects, such as food shops and restaurants, in addition to ATMs. Together with his fiancee, the owner of “Donut Mania,” a local doughnut shop. He recently opened four doughnut shops and plans to open ten more in the next three years.
Aside from that, Brett is working on a new project that will see him open his own restaurant on Las Vegas Boulevard by the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.
- Brett Raymer has a boisterous personality and can be overly ambitious and self-assured in their work.
- As a result, he is now in a position of success. In addition, he works in his family’s acrylic manufacturing business.
- For him, it all began in 1994, when his father had relocated to Las Vegas and he was on vacation there.
- Then he realized he could accomplish something in that exact location.
- Similarly, in 1997, he opened the Acrylic Tank Manufacturing shop in Las Vegas with the help of his father, who is the company’s operations manager.
- They owned a company (ATM) in the heart of Las Vegas that completes over 200 projects per year.
- The family creates tanks of various sizes that house some of the world’s most amazing, exotic, and endangered fish species.
- Brett also co-owns the establishment with his business partner and friend Wayde King.
- When it first opened, there were only five employees working there, but it has since grown to around 50.
- Brett’s sister Heather, who is married to Wayde King, keeps the company’s accounting book in order.
- Raymer also proposed the idea of having a TV show about his company.