Learn All About Ariel Winter Workout Routine and Diet Plan | Height, Weight

Ariel Winter is a voice actress as well as an actress. She has appeared in a number of well-known television shows and films, including Modern Family, The Haunting Hour, The Chaperone, Fred 2, One Missed Call, and others. Her voice can also be heard in Disney’s Phineas and Ferb and Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

She’s now known for her incredible transformation and dedication to staying fit; if you’re a fan of hers and want to look like Ariel, check out the Ariel Winter workout and diet plan.

Body Measurements: Height and Weight

Height 5 ft 1 inch
Weight 55 kg
Age 25 years
Breast 36 inch
Waist 27 inch
Hips 35 inch

Ariel Winter: Diet Plan

Ariel has made it clear that she does not enjoy compromising her food when she knows she will be able to eat it. Ariel prefers to eat in moderation; she enjoys burgers, sugar, and candies in appropriate amounts. She also consumes healthy foods such as juice, greens, and vegetables, so she eats a variety of foods.

So you can do the same, eat less unhealthy food and more nutritious food. I recommend that you stick to an 80/20 diet, in which you eat healthy for 80 percent of the week and allow yourself a treat of your choice for the remaining 20%. Many celebrities have achieved great bodies by strictly adhering to the 80/20 rule. Also, make sure to drink a lot of water at the end.

Ariel Winter: Workout Routine

Ariel’s workout routine consists of a variety of activities such as cardio, strength training, and various types of circuit training for overall strength and muscle. She is currently working out with MackFit, a well-known Hollywood trainer.

Throughout the week, Ariel has three sessions with MackFit, where they work on different things and work out. Thankfully, MackFit shared some of her workout routines with Women’s Health Magazine in an interview. He also explained the entire full-body workout routine there, so we’ll go over that as well.

To achieve Ariel’s high lower body strength and shape, MackFit explains that they focus more on squats, glutes, leg lifts, and deadlifts. Now that we know all of this, let’s see what we can do to get a body like Ariel Winter’s. We’ll work out at least five days a week, doing full-body workouts and circuit training.

Ariel’s winter workout consists of the following:-

Training Days: Monday to Friday

Full-body workout

The full-body workout will be the only workout we do every day; you will only do a circuit type of routine in this routine. In which you will perform all of the exercises at the same time and then rest after completing the entire set. This routine will also serve as cardio, allowing you to burn a significant amount of calories.

Sets: 4 to 5

  • Curtsy Lunges, 20 reps each side
  • Jump Squat, 20 reps
  • Plank Up-down, ten reps
  • Plank Jacks, 45 seconds and 15 seconds rest
  • Knee shoulder taps, 20 reps

Monday and Wednesday 

Sets: 3

Reps: 8 to 15

Rest time: 40 seconds

  • Squats
  • Hack squats
  • Box jump squats
  • Weighted lunges
  • Leg press
  • Leg extension
  • Stiff-leg deadlifts
  • Deadlifts

Tuesday and Thursday 

Sets: 3

Reps: 8 to 15

Rest time: 40 seconds

  • Hack squats
  • Sumo squats
  • Curtsy lunges
  • Glutes kickbacks
  • Hip thrusters
  • Plank Leg lifts
  • Wall bridge
  • Hyperextension
  • Thigh abduction

Friday workout

Sets: 3

Reps: 15

Rest time: 30 seconds

  • Crunches
  • Reverse crunches
  • Leg raises to leg lifts
  • Heel touch
  • In and out
  • Russian twist
  • Plank twister
  • High plank to low plank

Also Read Angel Adoree, Ava Michelle Cota, Kaitlin Sharkey, Melanie Olmstead