Laura Marano is an actress and singer from the United States, best known for her role as Ally Dawson in the Disney Channel comedy Austin & Ally (2011-2016).
She also co-starred with Leigh-Allyn Baker in the 2015 Disney Channel Original Movie Bad Hair Day. On October 5, 2018, she released her first single as an independent artist, Me.
Laura Marano’s Net Worth
Laura Marano’s net worth and salary are as follows: Laura Marano’s net worth is believed to be about $3 million as of 2019, thanks to her successful acting career. According to various web statistics, an American actress’s average compensation is around $50249. However, the exact amount of her compensation has yet to be revealed in the media. We can expect that her net worth will improve in the future as a result of her hard work and attention to her career.
|Net Worth in 2019||$4 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Family Member.|
Laura is also the Starlight Children’s Foundation’s brand ambassador. She has also participated in over 400 advertisements for various brands at the age of 15, for which she has received some compensation. Laura is currently living a glamorous and luxurious lifestyle in Los Angeles, California with her family. The media is still lacking in information on the house’s value, location, vehicle collection, and other assets.
Laura Marano’s Professional Life
- Laura Marano began her acting career when she was just five years old.
- She began her career as Kate Malone in several productions for seasons 2 through 4 of the television series Without a Trace.
- She has hosted advertisements and television shows such as Without a Trace, Joan of Arcadia, The Sarah Silverman Program, Children’s Hospital, Ghost Whisperer, and others.
- Laura is well known for her song Boombox, which she released as a singer.
- Marano signed with Big Machine Records in 2015 and released her debut single Boombox on March 11, 2016, followed by La La later that year. As an independent artist, she released the single Me on October 5, 2018.
- Laura has also released Austin & Ally: Turn It Up and Take It from the Top albums.
- In addition, in January 2019, she published the music video for her track Let Me Cry and performed at the Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles, and in February 2019, she released the single F.E.O.U.
Films and Television Shows
Laura’s major break came in 2011 when she was cast as Ally Dawson in the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally. She has also lent her voice to a number of financially successful animated films, including Finding Nemo (2003) and Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006). She appeared in a number of Nickelodeon episodes, including The X’s (2005) and Ni Hao, Kai-Lan (2007).
Nominations & Awards
She has received a Kids Choice Award for Favorite Actress and has been nominated for two Teen Choice Awards as well as a Kids Choice Award for her outstanding acting abilities.
- Laura Marano was born on November 29, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, United States of America, as Laura Marie Marano.
- She is 24 years old as of 2019, and her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- Ellen Marano (mother) and Damiano Marano (father) are her parents (father).
- Her father is a college professor, while her mother was an actress in the past.
- Vanessa Nicole Marano, an American actress, is her sister.
- Laura is of American descent and comes from a white ethnic background.
- She went to Chaminade College Preparatory School before enrolling at the University of Southern California.
- She started performing when she was just five years old.
- Laura’s net worth is estimated to be at $3 million as of 2019.
- Andrew Gorin, her boyfriend, and she are in a love relationship.
- Her height is 5 feet 2 inches, and her weight is roughly 51 kg.
- Marano has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- Laura is active on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.