Kelly Stables is a stage, film, and television actress from the United States. She is best known for her work on television. Her most well-known roles include Melissa on Two and a Half Men, Eden Konkier on The Exes, and Kelly on Superstore.
Stables was born in Missouri and was a popular cheerleader in high school. She completed her high school education at Lafayette High School. She graduated from the University of Missouri in Columbia with a degree in Communication with a focus on television and a minor in Theatre Performance.
She even had a cameo in Spider-Man, which most likely went unnoticed because she did stunts in the film. She has performed numerous stunts and voice roles in major motion pictures. She has also appeared in a number of television series.
Here is a collection of some of the best quotes from Kelly Stables:
Wearing a monkey suit really lets you know where you stand as an actor.
- Like many actors, I started off as a monkey. My first job ever was as an extra in Tim Burton’s ‘Planet of the Apes.’ I’m the tiny little monkey in the background. I met Rick Baker doing that – then, because of my size and the fact I was older than 18, he figured I could double Daveigh Chase in ‘The Ring.
- I was fortunate enough to book a pilot, and we just got picked up for a midseason replacement for ABC. It’s called ‘Romantically Challenged,’ and I’m going to be playing Alyssa Milano’s little sister. The other actor in it is Kyle Bornheimer from ‘Worst Week’ – he’s hilarious.
- When I was a little girl, the only real form of entertainment I was exposed to was theater, being raised in St. Louis, and I still love theater, and I think sitcoms are similar to that, in there’s a live audience, and you know, I definitely like the comedy of it, too. I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing.
- I’m at the stage in my pregnancy where I don’t feel pregnant. You feel very, ‘Oh yeah, I’m pregnant,’ because you’re over the morning sickness, and it’s not too uncomfortable. It’s fun.
IF I’VE BEEN HURT, I’M NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN HIDE IT OR BURY IT DEEP WITHIN. I GIVE MYSELF TIME TO WORK THROUGH IT, CRY, JOURNAL, PRAY, CALL MY BEST FRIENDS. THEN I TRY TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND GET PERSPECTIVE. I TRY TO REMIND MYSELF OF ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS IN MY LIFE AND DO MY BEST TO LET IT GO.
- I love the show tunes; I love all of them.
- I love saying dialogue and creating a full character more than just being physical. But I always end up doing physical stuff in my roles.
- I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing. It’s one of my favorite thing to do, so I’m attracted to it for many reasons.
- Love is hearing my son laugh.
- We are all connected in love.
- I was a cheerleader growing up, so I can relate to that!
- I’ve learned that nobody is either all good or all evil. We all make mistakes, but we all are also capable of accomplishing extraordinary things.
- Being barefoot makes me feel vulnerable.
- I love every aspect of the performing arts and can’t imagine myself doing anything different. I give my heart to every project.
- I am a musical-theater nut. When the lyrics, orchestration, and performance all come together just right, I come alive and can feel every cell in my body.