Enrique Tarrio (born 1984) is a well-known American businessman, politician, chairman, and entrepreneur who hails from Little Havana in Miami, Florida. He is well known in the country as the chairman and leader of the “Proud Boys,” a far-right and neo-fascist male organization.
Let me tell you that Gavin McInnes discovered this foundation in the year 2016. The organization’s principal goal is to promote political violence.
Enrique Tarrio, according to Wikipedia, becomes the Proud Boys’ leader in the year 2018. As a chairman, he does an excellent job.
When it comes to his profession, he is a successful entrepreneur and businessman. He is a member of the Republican Party and a supporter of President Donald Trump as a politician.
Childhood, Parents, and Siblings
In the year 1984, the prominent young leader was born to his parents in Little Havana, Miami, Florida, United States. According to accounts, he is of Christian faith and is of Cuban-American ethnicity.
With his siblings, he lived his childhood in a shared household. His parents’ and siblings’ names, on the other hand, are unknown. To the media, he does not reveal his precise date of birth. Enrique Tarrio’s age is estimated to be 36 years old (as of 2020).
He added in an interview that he grew up in a family where politics was a constant topic of conversation, with members of the family bugging each other from dawn to evening. This is the only reason he didn’t feel awkward when he joined the group.
When it comes to his education, he completed it at a small private school in his hometown. Tarrio enrolled in a university in the United States to further his education. He began to focus on his career after completing his advanced education.
|Real Full Birth Name||Enrique Tarrio.|
|Occupation||Businessman, Politician, Chairman, and Entrepreneur.|
|Famous for||As the chairman of Proud Boys.|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||36 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1984.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Birthplace||Little Havana, Miami, Florida, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
Career & Wealth
|Net worth (approx.)||$800K-900K USD as of 2020.|
|Marital Status||Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update.|
|Girlfriend||No Data Found.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Available.
|Social Media Accounts||Twitter: @enrique_tarrio|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater.||The United States University.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.43 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
President Donald Trump has spoken out in support of the Proud Boys
During Tuesday’s presidential debate, members of the Proud Boys’ club praised President Donald Trump’s words after he was asked to sentence White supremacists and refused to do so.
Instead, the President used his limited time to criticize “Antifa and the left” for their savagery and advise the Proud Boys to “stand back and watch.”
Following the debate, Trump’s comments in support of the Proud Boys went viral on the internet, prompting individuals to create memes based on them.
According to media sources, Enrique Tarrio, the group’s leader and chairman, said that while he was pleased with the President’s statements, he did not consider them to be a support.
Tarrio interpreted “stand back and stand by” to mean that they should just keep doing what they’re doing.
Tarrio claims to be of Cuban American ancestry. He also stated that the major goal of our organization is to “restore a sense of Western pettiness.”
Proud Boys have claimed in online explanations that they had only used brutality for self-preservation. Nonetheless, people are frequently seen carrying weapons, bats, and protective gear, and some have been imprisoned for crimes against fundamentalist nonconformists.
Proud Boys: Some Little-Known Facts
- Enrique Tarrio established his own firm before joining the group.
- He was named the leader of the Proud Boys Group in the year 2018.
- He began striving to achieve the group’s goal after becoming the leader.
- “We Don’t Want to Silence Antifa,” Enrique Tarrio remarked, according to sources.
- He also initiated an anti-masturbation campaign in the organization, saying that members may only masturbate once a month and could not watch porn.
- Enrique manages his own company in addition to being a Proud Boys leader.
- His net worth is estimated to be between $800,000 and $900,000 USD (approx.)
- On special occasions, he enjoys smoking and drinking.
- There is no information about Enrique Tarrio’s marital status or love life available.
- I’ll try to track out information on his personal life and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Enrique Tarrio stands 5 feet 7 inches tall (in meters 1.7 m). His weight is estimated to be around 75 kilos (in pounds 165.43 lbs).