Drew Lock is a well-known quarterback in the United States. He is currently a member of the National Football League’s Denver Broncos. He was taken as the 42nd overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. He also played for Missouri University’s Missouri Tigers.
Drew Lock’s New Girlfriend Is Revealed
Drew is now involved in a love relationship with Natalie Newman. Natalie, his girlfriend, has reportedly moved on to the Instagram model. He has been in love with his girlfriend for quite some time. Since their undergraduate days, the couple has been dating his girlfriend.
There is, however, no information about how and when they began dating. In the future, I hope they will explain how their love story began. He and his girlfriend Smith had been dating since they were in college. They’ve been together for years and have a profound love for each other.
His family, as well as his girlfriend, are quite supportive. His family has always been supportive of him since the start of his professional career. She bombarded his social media pages with photographs of his family and girlfriend.
They are currently living happily together. The couple has a solid link and is happy in their relationship. Likewise, there is no information on their breakup.
Drew Lock’s Ex-Girlfriend Details
Drew Lock previously had a romantic involvement with Gracie Hunt, the heiress of the Kansas City Chiefs. Gracie is well-known as the famous daughter of Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt. When they were in college, the former couple began dating.
Clark Hunt is also a social media sensation with millions of followers on Instagram. The cause for their breakup has yet to be revealed by the ex-couple.
Drew Lock, Who is He?
Drew Lock is an American football quarterback who plays for the National Football League’s Denver Broncos (NFL). Similarly, he was picked in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft by the Broncos after playing college football for the Missouri Tigers.
He went 6-for-10 for 138 yards during his college career. In the season opener against Southeast Missouri State, he scored a touchdown while playing two series off the bench. He subsequently took over as Mizzou’s starting quarterback for the final eight games of the following season.
Drew was a member of the football squad at Lee’s Summit High School. He, too, went to Missouri University and later played for the Missouri Tigers. He is a member of the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). He is a well-known quarterback in the NFL. Following that, he was picked as the 42nd overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.
In 2017, he set the SEC single-season passing touchdown record with 44. He was named the FBS passing touchdowns leader for the 2017 season. Joe Flacco and Emmanuel Sanders are two additional well-known Broncos players. He’s a quarterback, receiver, and tight end in his forties who’s giving NFL personnel departments plenty of tapes to go over before the NFL Draft in April.
- Drew Lock was born Andrew Stephen Lock in Columbia, Missouri, in the United States of America.
- He is 23 years old as of 2019, and his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- His father, Andy Lock, and grandfather, Jerry Lock, were both Missouri football players.
- Drew Lock is an American national who comes from a white ethnic background.
- He graduated from Lee Summit High School in Missouri with a high school diploma.
- He graduated from Lee Summit High School in the year 2015.
- Following that, he enrolled at Missouri University and began playing for the Tigers.
- Drew Lock’s net worth is projected to be around $500 thousand as of 2019, based on his professional achievements.
- Similarly, his annual income is believed to be roughly $3,613,776.
- Drew signed a contract for roughly $7 million on July 17, 2019.
- He’s currently dating his college sweetheart, Libby Smith.
- Drew is 6 feet 4 inches tall, which means he stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m).
- His physical weight is approximately 103 kg (228 lb).
- He is also active on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.