Who is Tyrone Mings?
A center-back for both the England national team and Premier League Club Aston Villa, Tyrone Deon Mings is an English professional football player. In 2001, he began playing football for Southampton’s youth team, and in 2009, the budget for young players was cut. Prior to joining AFC Bournemouth, he played for Yate Town, Chippenham Town, Ipswich Town, and Chippenham. He is now a player for Aston Villa.
He has played for England at the senior level on the international stage. On October 14, 2019, he made his England debut abroad. He was chosen for the England team in June 2021 in preparation for the UEFA Euro 2020 competition. Tyrone Mings is respected by Newcastle United head coach Eddie Howe amid the Newcastle Transfer Link
The Aston Villa captain may be moving to the North East, where he would be reunited with his former Bournemouth manager, according to rumors. He played for Bournemouth under newly appointed Magpies manager Eddie Howe before transferring to Villa in 2019. In the end, the manager-player dynamic worsened because Mings was dissatisfied with the amount of playing time he was receiving. Mings struggled to receive regular playing time toward the conclusion of their three-and-a-half-year partnership because Nathan Ake was favored at the time to play in the Cherries’ defensive center. Howe is a huge fan of Mings and praised him when he was originally selected for the England team just over two years ago, despite claims that the two fell out on the South coast. In August 2019, he started to Sky Sports, “I don’t believe it was a surprise.” I said before, prior to our match against Aston Villa, that in my opinion, he possesses all the qualities required to represent his country. On a personal level, I’m incredibly happy for him. I was impressed by how diligently he worked here and how well-mannered he was at all times to recover from his injuries and succeed. We find it very disappointing that it is for another club and not for us, but that is the way it is. On a personal level, I’m simply extremely happy for him because I know how hard he’s worked to get there.
Relationship Details, Tyrone Mings Is single?
His personal life reveals that he is not wed. The football player is concentrating on advancing in his vocation. He might currently be seeing a stunning female, or he might not. Any modifications to his romantic life will be posted here.
Quick facts about Tyrone Mings
|Stage Name||Tyrone Mings|
|Real Name||Tyrone Mings|
|Birthday||March 13, 1993|
Tyrone Mings: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
On March 13, 1993, Tyrone Deon Mings was conceived. He was born in Bath, England. He was conceived by his mother Dawn Johnson and his father Adie Mings. He was raised alongside his three sisters. His father, Adie Mings, is currently a scout for Chelsea and was a former striker for non-League Bath City and Gloucester City. He was a Millfield School student. He is of Barbadian and British descent. He has a mixed racial background. His spirituality is Christian. Pisces is the sign of his horoscope.
Education, Schooling, University
There is no information about his education and schooling.
Professional Career, (Profession)
- In 2001, he began playing football for Southampton’s youth team, and in 2009, the budget for young players was cut.
- He signed for the non-League organization Yate Town in Gloucestershire in June 2010.
- He joined Chippenham Town of the Southern League Premier Division in the summer of 2012, representing the hometown he was raised in.
- He signed for Ipswich Town on December 13, 2012, following a brief trial, for a price of £10,000 and in exchange for Ipswich agreeing to face Chippenham in a preseason friendly. On May 4, 2013, the final day of the 2012–13 season, he made his club debut against Burnley in a 2-0 loss.
- He made 18 appearances for the club in the 2013–14 season, including 6 starts and 12 substitute appearances across all competitions.
- He received the number 3 jersey for the 2014–15 season. As a result, he promised to buy two supporters who had purchased shirts with his previous number 15 printed on the back new shirts.
- He renewed his three-year contract with Ipswich on September 20, 2014. He began the year as the team’s starting left-back, making his debut in a 2-1 victory over Fulham on the first day of the campaign.
- He received the Championship Player of the Month honor for September on October 10, 2014. He scored his first goal for the team in a 4-2 home victory over Birmingham City on February 24, 2015, at Portman Road.
- He made 44 appearances for the team that year, contributing six assists and one goal across all leagues to help Ipswich Town advance to the Championship Playoffs.
- In June 2015, Tyrone Mings joined AFC Bournemouth.
- He signed a four-year deal with newly promoted Premier League club AFC on June 26, 2015, for an unknown sum that was reported as £8 million. On August 29, 2015, he made his Premier League debut for Bournemouth in a 1-1 draw with Leicester City.
- He injured his knee six minutes after entering the game as a half-time substitute. On September 3, 2015, it was announced that his injury will keep him out of action for nine to twelve months. Due to his injury, he missed the remainder of the 2015–16 season, during which he only made 2 appearances for the club across all competitions.
- He made his comeback on January 7, 2017, in the third-round FA Cup loss to Millwall by a score of 3-0. He received a five-match suspension by the FA on March 8, 2017, for allegedly stamping Zlatan Ibrahimovic during a match against Manchester United the previous weekend. He made 9 appearances for the club in all competitions during the 2016–17 season.
- Due to his back ailment, he was only able to make 5 appearances for the club in all competitions during the 2017–18 season.
- He moved to Aston Villa on loan for the remainder of the season on January 31, 2019. On February 2, 2019, he played his first game for Villa in a 0-0 tie with Reading. In a 3-3 tie with Sheffield United on February 8, 2019, he scored his first goal for the organization. He participated in the 2018–19 Championship Playoff Final on May 27, 2019, helping Villa overcome Derby County by a score of 2-1 to advance to the Premier League. He made 18 appearances for the team during the 2018–19 campaign, contributing to Aston Villa’s promotion to the Premier League with 2 goals and 1 assist in all competitions.
- He officially joined Aston Villa on July 8, 2019, for an initial cost of £20 million, with possible add-ons totaling £25 million. He made 36 appearances for the team during the 2019–20 campaign, with 3 assists across all leagues and 2 goals.
- He agreed to a new four-year contract with Aston Villa on September 21, 2020. He made 37 appearances for the club during the 2020–21 campaign, participating in all competitions and contributing two goals and two assists.
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
Tyrone Mings makes money playing football professionally. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his revenue. His estimated net worth is €8 million as of 2021, and his annual salary is £3.4 million. He is worth about €30 million in the market.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about his rumors and controversy, he has not been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the Height of Tyrone Mings? Weight, Full Body Status
Tyrone Mings is 1.96 meters, or 6 feet and 5 inches, tall. His body weight is 80 kg. His physique is athletic. His black hair contrasts with his dark brown eyes. Straight is the way he identifies sexually.
Social Media Accounts
Tyrone Mings is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.