Who is Steve Rizzo?
Steve Rizzo is a motivational speaker, author, and former stand-up comedian from the United States. He is best known for his motivational speech.
Early Life of Stand-up comedian
Steve Rizzo, a stand-up comedian, was born in Brooklyn, New York, in the United States of America. We can estimate his age to be in his mid-40s based on his photo. Steve is of white ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Steve is a frequent user of social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. In Brookville, New York, he enrolled at the Long Island University C. W. Post Campus. From there, he received a Bachelor of Arts in English and Education as well as a Master of Arts in Theater Arts.
Facts of Steve Rizzo
|Full Name:||Steve Rizzo|
|Profession:||Former stand-up comedian, motivational speaker, and Author|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York|
|Education||the Long Island University C. W. Post Campus|
|Steve Rizzo Twitter|
Shows on Television
He was a stand-up comedian who appeared on several television shows and in comedy clubs. Pittsburgh Comedy Club, Fox TV’s Comic Strip Live, and many others are among the comedy clubs and TV shows where he has performed.
Throughout his career, Steve has published a number of books. Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way is one of his most well-known inspirational books. Prepare for your SHIFT: How to Think, Laugh, and Have Fun on Your Way to Business and Life Success, Always See the Bright Side: Make the Most of Every Day, and Motivate THIS! How to Begin Every Day with an Unstoppable Attitude to Succeed Regardless of Your Situation
You May Also Like To Read: Who Is Holly Rowe’s Husband? She Is The Mother Of Actor Son Mckylin!
The Power to Choose a Better Way to Become a Humor Being
One of Steve’s inspiring books is Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way. Rizzo demonstrates how humor can affect our perceptions of difficult situations and life’s tragedies through his own and other people’s stories. Steve demonstrates how humor can interrupt negative thoughts and emotions before they cause emotional and physical havoc.
He gives us the tools we need to reprogram our thinking and take control of our negative emotions in this book. The only requirement is that we love ourselves enough to choose to awaken and nurture our humor beings.
Steve demonstrates how to succeed on all levels of life while actually enjoying the process by shifting your focus and way of thinking.
Honors and Awards
Steve is a member of the National Speakers Association’s Council of Peers Award for Excellence (CPAE) Speaker Hall of Fame, which is a lifetime honor for excellence and professionalism in public speaking.
In addition, his book, Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way, won the 10th Annual International Self-Published Book Awards in the inspirational books category from Writer’s Digest.
Status of the Relationship
Steve Rizzo is possibly single and is currently concentrating on his career.
- Rizzo began his career as an English teacher at West Babylon Junior High School, where he taught 7th and 8th-grade students.
- He also served as a counselor for students in grades 9 through 12 who had behavioral issues.
- He then went on to work as a comedian before becoming a motivational speaker.
- Steve has shared the stage with Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Jerry Seinfeld, and Ellen DeGeneres, among others, during his comedy career.
- He left a career in stand-up comedy after more than 18 years to pursue a new career in the motivational speaking and became a professional speaker in 1994.
- Rizzo attended a National Speakers Association workshop.
- He was asked to present How to Add Humor to Your Presentations at a National Speakers Association national convention after that workshop.
- In addition, he signed an exclusive deal with Five Star, and his speaking career exploded.
- Steve was the executive producer and creator of a PBS special that he produced himself.
You May Also Like To Read: Milana Vayntrub’s Relationship Status, Net Worth, and Boyfriend!