Who is Shannon Beador?
Shannon Beador is a reality television star from the United States who is best known for her role on ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County.’
Shannon Beador: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Shannon Beador was born in California on March 24, 1964, as Shannon Storms. Aries is her zodiac sign. She is of Caucasian ethnicity and maintains an American nationality.
Beador was born in Bel-Air and raised in Rancho Santa Fe, California, where she graduated from high school. Her educational history includes a bachelor’s degree from the ‘University of South Carolina’ (USC). Beador went to Orange County after graduating.
Shannon is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs an average amount. She has brown eyes and blonde hair, as well as a white complexion.
Facts of Shannon Beador
|Full Name:||Shannon Beador|
|Birth Date:||March 24, 1964|
|Profession:||Reality TV Star|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Education||University of South Carolina|
|Kids||Sophia, Stella, Adeline|
|Shannon Beador Instagram|
Shannon Beador’s Net worth and Salary 2022/2023
Shannon Beador’s net worth is expected to be approximately $20 million in 2022. Her job as a reality star has earned her a large chunk of money. She joined the cast of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” in December 2013 and stayed for the entire 9-season run. Similarly, she is paid $300,000 per episode on RHOC.
In addition, she is said to be receiving $30,000 a month in child and spousal support from her ex-husband, David Beador. Shannon sold her eco-friendly Crystal Cove home for $9 million in 2016 after it had been on the market for $16 million the year before.
A court declaration, on the other hand, does not sit well with David. David Beador has a net worth of $20 million as an American entrepreneur and business owner.
Shannon also utilizes healing crystals and has small jewel bits embedded in her teeth. She also revealed that the first two jewels cost her $20,000 at one point. Looking at this, we have no doubt that Shannon is content and that she and her kid are living a rich lifestyle.
You May Also Like To Read: Is Christopher Williams Married? He Has Three Children!
Shannon Beador’s Divorce: Is She Still Married?
Shannon Beador is a divorced woman who has been seeing Rick Stanley for more than six months and the relationship is still going strong. Rick and she were celebrating her birthday and spending some quality time together. The couple went semi-public on February 2nd when they attended a black-tie charity event in Philadelphia. However, one eyewitness said that they were flirting.
She was previously married to David Beador, whom she divorced in 2000. They dated for two years after meeting in 1998 and married on September 16, 2000. They filed for divorce in December 2017 after 17 years of marriage. In October of 2017, they announced their split.
Sophie, Stella, and Adeline are their three daughters from their marriages. Shannon was spotted in the Monday night episode of Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen on July 16, 2018, after her divorce from her then-husband David.
Shannon ended her relationship with Beador after learning of his extramarital affair with another woman. In an interview with OK! Magazine, she revealed that she knew David was cheating on her, saying:
“I was aware of this last year.” Last year, I was aware that David was having an affair, and she was concerned that it would be revealed… Shannon and I have a wonderful relationship now because she knew I knew last year (about the affair). Last year, I was the only one who knew. “Oh, so Tamra was telling the truth!” everyone will exclaim.
Shannon talked about her post-relationship life and gushed about her life after divorce on the show. Shannon also took off her wedding band on the season 13 premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
She admitted that the physical and emotional toll of having her wedding removed was significant. Beador’s ex-husband, on the other hand, has been dating Lesley since December 2017 and the two met at a SoulCycle session.
- Shannon has appeared on television in a few episodes of the ‘Bravo’ reality series ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County (RHOC)’, which she has been a part of since its ninth season.
- Shannon revealed various details about her married life in the episode.
- She starred in an episode of the ‘Bravo’ comedy-drama ‘Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce’ in 2015.
- Her most recent TV appearances were in an episode of ‘Ex-Housewife,’ a ‘Bravo’ series.
- ‘Home & Family’ (2015), ‘FabLife’ (2015), ‘Steve Harvey’ (2015), ‘Hollywood Today Live’ (2016), ‘Flipping Out’ (2016), and the 2017 documentary miniseries ‘Then and Now with Andy Cohen’ are just a few of her television appearances.’
- Shannon Beador is a writer who lives in the United States
- Shannon Beador (caption) (source: Instagram)
- Shannon’s ex-father husbands is a businessman, as a result.
- Similarly, David began his career as a personal assistant to his father.
- In the year 1996, David and his father began a business.
- They founded Beador Construction Inc in California, which is situated in the United States.
- Theirs is a construction firm that specializes in bridge, highway, and street construction.
- Beador became renowned as one of America’s most successful entrepreneurs as well as a businessman from Newport Beach.
- Their firm also constructs single-family homes as well as non-residential structures.
- The company employs roughly 80 people and generates around $13 million in annual revenue.
- David has his own identity as a wealthy business mogul and has worked extremely hard to attain his goals, despite his celebrity as Shannon’s husband.