Who is Serena Williams?
Serena Williams, an American professional tennis player, rose to prominence after winning 14 Grand Slam doubles titles with her sister Venus Williams.
Serena Williams’ Sisters: Who Are They?
Serena Williams was born in Saginaw, Michigan, on September 26, 1981. Serena Jameka Williams is her full name. Her father, Richard Williams, and mother, Oracene Price, are her parents. Her father and mother are both tennis coaches in the United States. Serena was one of five children, with four sisters and a half-sister. Venus Williams, her sister, is also a well-known tennis player.
Serena is an American national who comes from an African-American ethnic background. When she was a child, she and her family moved to Compton, California. She began playing tennis when she was three years old. Serena attended the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale in Florida for her education. Her post-secondary education has remained unmentioned in the media.
Facts of Serena Williams
|Full Name:||Serena Williams|
|Birth Date:||August 26, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$210 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Florida, United States|
|Education||The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale|
|Kids||Alexis Olympia Ohanian|
|Serena Williams Instagram|
Who is Serena Williams’s Husband, the Former World No. 1?
Serena Williams married her entrepreneur boyfriend Alexis Ohanian, who is well-known in the United States. On November 16, 2017, they exchange wedding vows. The couple dated for a long time. They got engaged on December 29, 2016, after dating for several years.
On April 19, 2017, Serena posted a sideways photo of herself on Snapchat, focusing on her stomach. The couple appeared to be expecting a child. After a year of marriage, she and her husband welcomed their first child, Alexis Olympia Ohanian, on September 1, 2017. The couple was having a wonderful time as a married couple.
Serena was previously involved with her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou. She also dated Drake, a popular Canadian rapper, for a while. In 2011, the couple began dating. They had a four-year relationship together. In the year 2015, their relationship came to an end.
You May Also Like To Read: What Is Sean Miller’s Net Worth? Find Some Details About His Professional Career!
What will Serena Williams’ Net worth be in 2022?
Serena Williams’ net worth is estimated to be around $210 million, according to celebrities. She has made $30–40 million in on-court earnings and endorsements. Between 2019 and 2020, she earned a total of $35 million. Outside of tennis, Serena earned $15-20 million per year by endorsing companies like Kraft Foods and Nike.
She also earned more than $90 million in career prize money, according to the 2020 report. Her tennis career brought in a large sum of money for her. With her earnings, she appears to be living a happy and fulfilling life. Her earnings may rise in the future.
What is Williams’ Highest Point?
Serena Williams has a slim and healthy body. She stands at approximately 5 feet 9 inches (1.75m) tall.
Similarly, she weighs around 70 kilograms. Her hair is a light blonde color. She also has a stunning set of dark brown eyes. Apart from that, her measurements are 40-28-44 inches. Her dress size is 10 and her shoe size is 10.5 (US) (US).
Serena Professional Career
- Serena Williams began her tennis career at a very young age.
- She made her debut at the Bell Challenge in September 1995.
- Serena was defeated by Annie Miller in the first round of qualifying, winning only two games.
- After the 1998 Medibank International Sydney tournament, she began to rise.
- From 2002 to 2017, the Women’s Tennis Association ranked her world No. 1 in singles seven times.
- She was crowned world No. 1 for the first time on July 8, 2002.
- She has won 23 singles Grand Slam titles and fourteen doubles titles with her sister Venus Williams.
- Serena began to demonstrate her early dominance by defeating a number of top players and winning the US Open, her first Grand Slam singles tournament.
- In the year 2003, she won her fourth Grand Slam title, the Australian Open.
- She won three Grand Slam titles: Wimbledon, the French Open, and the US Open, all of which she won by defeating Venus, her sister, in the finals.
- With 39 major titles in doubles, singles, and mixed doubles, she is the active player with the most major titles.
- Serena has appeared on a number of television shows and programs.
- She’s also listed achievements that aren’t comparable to others in bold, and streaks that are currently active in italics.
You May Also Like To Read: Is Christopher Williams Married? He Has Three Children!