Who is Raina Patricia?
Raina Patricia is well-known as the celebrity wife of American football coach Matt Patricia.
Raina Patricia Griglevick was born on September 15, 1978, in New England, the United States of America, as Raina Patricia. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Scot Griglevick, her younger brother, raised her in Rhode Island.
Raina is an American citizen with a white ethnic background. She went to Cumberland High School in Cumberland, Rhode Island, where she graduated in 1996. She went on to Bryant University in Smithfield, Rhode Island, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in 2000.
Facts of Raina Patricia
|Full Name:||Raina Patricia|
|Birth Date:||September 15, 1978|
|Married||Matt Patricia (2009)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||New England|
|Education||Cumberland High School, Bryant University|
|Kids||Dominic, Dante, Giamina|
Raina Patricia and Matt Patricia Married when?
Raina Patricia and Matt Patricia married in an intimate wedding in 2009 after dating for several years. They make every effort to live a very private life and keep their family out of the spotlight, but it has proven difficult.
Raina and Matt had three children together as a married couple. Dominic, Dante, and Giamina are their three children, two sons, and a daughter, respectively. The family is currently based in Wrentham, Massachusetts, United States of America.
You May Also Like To Read: Theater Actor And Openly Gay Man Kevin Chamberlin Once Claimed to Be ‘Happily Married’!
Raina Patricia Husband’s Net Worth 2022/2023 and Salary
Matt Patricia, her husband, is estimated to have a net worth of around $3 million as of 2022, based on his coaching career. Though Matt’s exact salary, like that of other players, is unavailable, we can estimate that it is between $1 million and $4 million per year.
Raina Patricia’s Husband: Who Is He?
Raina Patricia’s husband, Matt Patricia, is an American football coach who led the New England Patriots to three Super Bowl victories as their defensive coordinator from 2012 to 2017.
His journey to becoming one of the best coaches in the National Football League (NFL) has been unusual, and he has repeatedly stated that his family plays a significant role in his career, just as they did in his rise to prominence.
Participation in Charitable Activities
Raina Patricia is a member of the Patriots Women’s Association, which she joined in order to show her support for her husband, Matt. She also participates in the organization’s charity work on a regular basis.
She was also a member of a group that went to Boston’s Woman’s Luch Place to promote Celebrate Volunteerism, which included sharing toiletries and serving lunch.
Her Husband’s Profession
- Matt started his coaching career as a graduate assistant at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where he was an offensive lineman in college.
- After graduating, he was offered a lucrative job with the Westinghouse Electric Company to maintain nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers, but he chose to return to coaching as a defensive line coach at Amherst College from 1999 to 2000.
- Matt got his big break when he joined the Patriots as an offensive assistant in 2004, after coaching a couple of college teams. He also worked as an assistant offensive line coach, safety coach, and linebackers coach.
- Later that year, he resigned and was hired as the linebackers coach for the 2006 season.
- In 2012, he was promoted to defensive coordinator and continues to work for the New England Patriots.
- He previously worked for the New England Patriots for 14 years as an assistant coach, including six years as the team’s defensive coordinator from 2012 to 2017.
- During his time in New England, Matt worked under legendary head coach Bill Belichick.