Who is Rafael Leão?
Rafael Alexandre da Conceiço Leo is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Serie A club AC Milan and the Portugal national team. In 2006, Rafael Leão began playing football for the Amora youth team. He joined Foot 21’s youth team in 2007 and played for them for one season.
At the age of nine, he joined Sporting CP’s youth team in 2008 and began his career with the club. He made his first-team debut in 2018, winning the 2017-18 Taca da Liga before terminating his contract unilaterally due to an incident within the club.
On August 8, 2018, he signed a free transfer with Ligue 1 club Lille. His performances piqued the interest of several European clubs, including AC Milan, who signed him on August 1, 2019, for a reported fee of €23 million.
He has represented Portugal at various age levels on the international stage. He has played for Portugal at the U16, U17, U19, U20, U21, and senior levels. He was a member of Portugal’s U17 squad that won the UEFA European U17 Championship in 2016. On October 9, 2021, he made his international debut for Portugal.
Relationship Details, Rafael Leão Is single?
In terms of his personal life, the footballer is preoccupied with his professional career. He could be dating a lovely lady right now, or he could be single. On his social media accounts, he has not posted any pictures of himself with any girls. Any news about his love life will be posted here.
Quick facts about Rafael Leão
|Celebrated Name||Rafael Leão|
|Age||23 years old.|
|Birth Name||Rafael Alexandre da Conceição Leão|
|Place Of Birth||Almada, Portugal|
|Siblings||Four brothers and Twin sisters|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||€1.2 Million|
|Current Team||AC Milan|
Rafael Leão: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
On June 10, 1999, Rafael Alexandre da Conceiço Leo was born. Almada, Portugal, is where he was born. His father, Antonio Leo, and mother, whose name is unknown, gave birth to him. He grew up with his six siblings (four brothers and twin sisters). He is of Portuguese origin. He is of African ancestry. His faith is Christianity. Gemini is his astrological sign.
Education, Schooling, University
There is no information about his education and schooling.
- He has represented Portugal at different ages.
- He has played for Portugal at the U16, U17, U19, U20, U21, and senior levels.
- He was a member of Portugal’s U17 squad that won the UEFA European U17 Championship in 2016.
- He competed with the U19s in the 2017 UEFA European U19 Championship, finishing as runner-up after losing in the final to England. He was named to the “Team of the Tournament” for his performances throughout the competition.
- He played all three games at the 2019 FIFA U20 World Cup in Poland, scoring the only goal in a 1-1 draw against South Africa, though his team did not advance from the group.
- On 10 November 2017, he earned his first cap for Portugal U21, playing 31 minutes in a 1-1 away draw against Romania in the 2019 UEFA European Championship qualifiers.
- He scored his first goal for the Portugal U21s in a 2-0 win over Belarus in the 2021 European Championship qualification campaign on September 10, 2019.
- He competed in the 2021 UEFA European U21 Championship, assisting Portugal to a runner-up finish after losing the final 1-0 to Germany.
- On 9 October 2021, he made his international debut for Portugal in a 3-0 friendly win over Qatar.
- Sporting CP won the Taca da Liga in 2017-18.
- Portugal U17 won the 2016 UEFA European U17 Championship.
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
Rafael Leo earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his income. He signed a five-year contract with A.C. Milan in August 2019 for €23 million. His estimated net worth in 2022 is around €1.2 million, and his salary is £1.7 million. His market value is estimated to be around €35 million.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about his rumors and controversy, he has not been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the height of Rafael Leão? Weight, Full Body Status
Rafael Leo is 1.88m tall, which equates to 6 feet and 2 inches. He weighs 81 kilograms. He has an athletic physique. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black. His sexual orientation is heterosexual. His other body measurements, such as chest size, biceps size, and waist size, are still unknown. He has a healthy body overall.
Social Media Accounts
Rafael Leão is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.