Who is Philip DeFranco?
Philip DeFranco is a news pundit and YouTube star from the United States.
Early Years of DeFranco
Philip DeFranco was born in the Bronx, New York City, on December 1, 1985. Philip James Franchini Jr. is his birth name. He is 34 years old and was born under the sign of Sagittarius in the year 2019. His father’s name is Philip Franchini Sr., while his mother’s name is unknown.
Philip stands 6 feet tall and weighs in at a healthy weight. Defranco has light brown eyes and dark brown hair. Philip is of Italian heritage and maintains an American nationality.
When he was about 10 or 11 years old, his parents split, and his mother moved to Asheville, North Carolina, with him, while his father married another lady who worked in a dealership.
DeFranco attended the University of South Florida and then Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College to study biology. He was also a junior at East Carolina University, but he never completed his degree.
He used to live in his car until he moved in with his father in Tampa, Florida, on the condition that he finish his college studies, but he never returned to the classroom.
Facts of Philip DeFranco
|Full Name:||Philip DeFranco|
|Birth Date:||December 1, 1985|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Wife||Lindsay Jordan Doty|
|Married||Lindsay Jordan Doty(2015)|
|Net Worth||$ 8 million|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Bronx in New York City|
|Education||East Carolina University|
|Father||Philip Franchini, Sr|
|Kids||Philip “Trey” DeFranco III, Carter William DeFranco|
|Youtube||Philip DeFranco Youtube|
|Philip DeFranco Instagram|
What is the Name of Philip Defranco’s wife?
Lindsay Jordan Doty, the YouTuber license fee’s long-term girlfriend, is his wife. Philip and his wife first met on YouTube in 2007, when both of their internet professions were just getting started. On August 16, 2013, at his DeFranco Loves Dat AZ performance in Tempe, Arizona, the YouTuber finally proposed to his traveling treasure.
AlphaCat, Glozell, Jess Lizama, Shay Carl, Meghan Tonjes, and other YouTube celebrities were in attendance at the wedding, which took place on March 7, 2015. Michael Buckley, a Vlogger, Comedian, and Internet personality, was in charge of the high-profile event, which was widely covered on social media.
The couple welcomed their first child together on April 22, 2014, exactly six months after announcing their pregnancy in October 2013. Philip James “Trey” DeFranco III is the name of DeFranco’s son, according to DeFranco.
On September 8, 2017, Philp and Lindsay welcomed their second child, a son named Carter William Defranco. The YouTuber Royals happily reside in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, with their children, and there are no signs that their loved one is divorcing now or in the near future.
He suffers from Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD), which he got from his father and grandfather. His kidneys, he claims, are progressively being “killed” by the condition. He said in 2017 that in 2013, a man named James gave one of his kidneys to his father.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need To Know About Paige Maddux – Greg Maddux’s Daughter!
What is the Net worth and Salary of Philip DeFranco 2022/2023?
Philip DeFranco has established and maintained a consistent cash flow as a result of his booming internet career. It has over 6 million subscribers on YouTube and over 1,800,000,000 views on its primary channel. According to sources, his site receives over 800,000 daily visitors, resulting in daily revenues of $ 1,200. “Youtube closes my channel and I don’t know what to do,” the vlogger’s most popular video, was uploaded in 2016 and has over 6,000,000 views. If Philip is paid $3 per 1,000 views, he will have made $18,000 from only one video.
Philip DeFranco has an estimated net worth of $8 million, which has helped him to rise in the YouTube community as well as in real life.
A YouTuber’s career
- As a student at East Carolina University, Philip DeFranco began his YouTube career.
- He started his first YouTube channel, “Sxe Phil,” in 2006. Because there were few individuals publishing internet content at the time, it was very easy to draw notice to his videos.
- DeFranco quickly established a tiny but devoted following, primarily comprised of young girls.
- After the introduction of “The Philip DeFranco Show” in 2007, his channel become even more famous.
- The following year, he starred in the HBOLabs online series Hooking Up alongside Jessica Rose and Kevin Wu.
- In January 2012, he launched a news website and YouTube channel called SourceFed, which was inspired by James Haffner’s work.
- This new channel was primarily concerned with news, pop culture, and technology.
- Before being hired in March 2017, the station had a huge following, with over 1.7 million subscribers and 907 million video views.
- Philip DeFranco grew in popularity over time and acquired a contract with Revision3, an Internet television network, in 2012.
- DeFranco’s assets, including “The Philip DeFranco Show,” were purchased by Revision3 the following year, and he was named Senior Vice President of a new Revision3 subsidiary, Phil DeFranco Networks, and Merchandise.
- Later that year, he started ForHumanPeoples, which is essentially a YouTube channel dedicated to his goods line.
- DeFranco has also organized live shows and meet-up events in places like Arizona, Los Angeles, and Toronto, in addition to his social media career.
- DefrancoElite, a fan-fun initiative, was founded by DeFranco in May 2017 through the popular fan-funding site Paterson.
- He is now a self-employed artist who is no longer associated with a multinational corporation.
- He is currently working on establishing his own “Philip DeFranco Network.”
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need to Know About Eva Gutowski’s Bio, Ethnicity, Parents, and Boyfriend!