Who is Petra Vlhova?
Petra Vlhová is a Slovakian World Cup alpine ski racer who excels in technical events such as slalom and giant slalom. In 2021, Vlhová became the first Slovak skier to win both the World Cup overall championship and the gold medal in slalom at the Winter Olympics in 2022.
Petra Vlhova’s Net Worth 2022/2023
Petra Vlhova’s net worth is believed to be $1.2 million. Petra Vlhova has successful job as an alpine ski racer is undoubtedly her main source of money.
Petra Vlhova was born on June 13, 1995, in Liptovsk Mikulá, Slovakia. In 2022, she will be 27 years old. Virgo is her astrological sign. Petra Vlhova is her full name. With her parents and siblings, she grew up in Slovakia. Petra is a Slovakian citizen as well. She is a mixed-race woman. Her faith is in Christianity.
|Full Name||Petra Vlhova|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||13 June 1995|
|Profession||World Cup alpine ski racer|
|Birthplace||Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovakia|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 11″|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 56 kg|
Petra Vlhova Education
In terms of her schooling, she graduated from a local high school. Likewise, no information regarding her post-secondary schooling has been made public.
- Vlhová represented Slovakia at the 2014 Winter Olympics after winning gold at the 2012 Winter Youth Olympics. At the Junior World Championships in Jasná, Slovakia, in 2014, she won gold in the slalom.
- She made her World Cup debut at the age of 17 in December 2012, and her first World Cup podium came three years later in slalom at re, Sweden, in December 2015.
- Vlhová won Slovakia’s first World Cup giant slalom competition at Semmering, Austria, in December 2018. She was fourth after the first run but won with the second-fastest time on the second run; her previous best GS finish was seventh.
- Vlhová got off to a strong start in the season, placing third in the opening giant slalom in Sölden. After that, she won three consecutive races, including two slaloms in two days in Levi and a parallel giant slalom in Lech/Zürs. In December, Vlhová finished third in the first of two giant slaloms in Courchevel, France, but did not finish the second two days later. In Val d’Isère, she placed 26th and 33rd in the two downhills before claiming 6th in the super-G the next day. After finishing sixth in the slalom in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, Vlhová won her maiden overall title.
- Vlhová got off to a strong start in the season, placing third in the opening giant slalom in Sölden. She then went on to win two slaloms in Levi in two days, making it two victories in a row. She is ranked second at Killington Ski Resort.
Petra Vlhova’s Dating
She is not currently in a romantic relationship. She is a single woman who is completely devoted to her work. In addition, she keeps her previous relationships and dating history private. She keeps her private life hidden from the public eye. She is not the subject of any rumors or controversy. She has avoided speculations that can ruin her job. She, on the other hand, has a perfect track record and has never been involved in any scandals.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
She stands about 5 feet 11 inches tall (1.8 meters) and weighs about 56 kg. In addition, the journalist’s chest, waist, and hip dimensions are 34-25-35 inches. Her eyes are light brown, and her hair is blonde.
- Petra Vlhova made her World Cup debut at the age of 17 in December 2012, and three years later, in a slalom in Sweden, she won her first World Cup podium.
- On January 17th, 2016, she finished 14th in her first attempt at the second run of large slalom at Flachau.
- Vlhová started the 2020 season with a 14th-place result in the giant slalom at Sölden.