American child artist and social media star Melody Hurd is well-known. She became well-known for her performance as Maddy Logelin, Kevin Hart’s daughter, in the Netflix film Fatherhood. Additionally, she contributed to the movies Them and Battle at Big Rock (both 2019). (2021).
She launched her acting career with Colin Trevorrow’s short film Battle at Big Rock. In the table below, you can learn more about the actress Melody Hurd’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, relationships, affairs, Boyfriends, husbands, profession, lifestyle, children, body measurements, net worth, family, and career.
Melody Hurd: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Sibling
What is Melody Hurd’s age? In Maryland, in the United States, she was born on October 30, 2011. She will be 10 years old in 2021. She actively entered the entertainment sector after this series and was given the opportunity to work on the short film Battle at Big Rock.
Using the social media site Instagram, young dancers and models gained notoriety. Through her participation in the JWJ Fashion Show in Atlanta, Georgia, she developed a fan base. She has also made appearances on television and in movies, such as Fatherhood on Netflix and the Amazon Prime series Them.
Melody Hurd Wiki
|Real Name||Melody Hurd|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million – $2 million|
|Birthday||October 30, 2011|
|Famous As||For playing role of Kevin Hart’s
daughter Maddy Logelin in Netflix
|Height||In Feet Inches-4’2”
In centimeters- 127 cm
In meters- 1.27 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 30 kg
In Pounds- 66 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Height, Weight, and Body measurements
What is Melody Hurd’s height? She weighs roughly 30 kilograms and is 4 feet 2 inches tall. She also has blonde hair and eyes that are dark brown in tone.
2019 saw Melody make her movie debut as the lead in the slasher flick Trick. In the movie, she portrayed Janice. She was given the opportunity to work with Kevin Hart in Netflix’s Fatherhood as Maddy Logelin after this movie.
Who is Melody Hurd’s boyfriend? Her private life has never been made public. She is also devoting her attention to her profession in order to accomplish her goals rather than squandering time in relationships. As a result, we can deduce Melody Hurd is now unmarried.
Check out these related articles: Laya DeLeon Hayes (Actress) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Boyfriend, Career, Net Worth, and Facts
Melody Hurd: Net Worth
How much money is Melody Hurd worth? Her primary source of income is acting. Her estimated net worth ranges from $1.2 million to $2 million.
Melody Hurd Facts
- In Maryland, USA, Melody Hurd was born.
- Washington, DC is home to Hurd’s family.
- Her acting career got off to a strong start in Colin Trevorrow’s short film Battle at Big Rock as a Kadasha.
- She originally gained notoriety in 2021 when she portrayed Gracie Emory on the television show Them. In this 10-episode series, she appeared on film alongside Shahadi Wright Joseph and Ashley Thomas.
- Her older sister, Lyric Hurd, is a performer as well. For Manifest and Mozart in the Jungle, she is best known.
- Melody isn’t a particularly outgoing person. Her mother, Nisha Hurd, controls her Instagram account while she is active there.
- Melody likes to paint, throw parties, and give clothes as gifts.
- In New York, Teri B Talent and Model Management served as her agent.
Learn more about Melody Hurd here, including her social media accounts, wiki, bio, age, height, weight, relationships, dating, affairs, Boyfriends, husbands, profession, way of life, kids, body measurements, net worth, family, and career.