Who is Margot Robbie?
Margot Robbie is an Australian actress who has been in blockbuster films like About Time, The Wolf of Wall Street, Focus, The Legend of Tarzan, and Suicide Squad. Margot was included on Forbes’ list of the 30 Under 30 in 2017 and was named one of the 100 most important people in the world by “Time” magazine.
Relationship Details, Margot Robbie is Married?
Margot has been married. On December 19th, 2016, she wed Tom Ackerley. Friends and relatives came together to celebrate the marriage. She started dating British assistant director Tom Ackerley in 2014. On the Suite Francaise set, they became friends. They are currently a happy couple with no indication of a future conflict. The pair is content with their current situation and has a calm life.
Quick facts about Margot Robbie
|Celebrated Name||Margot Robbie|
|Age||32 years old.|
|Birth Name||Margot Elise Robbie|
|Siblings||Lachlan, Cameron and Anya|
|College / University||Somerset College|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Awards||Empire Awards, Critics’ Choice Award,People’s Choice Award|
|Famous For||For her appearance in the 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street|
|Best Known For||Playing Donna Freedman in the Australian TV soap opera Neighbours from the year 2008 to 2011. She also received two Logie Award nominations|
|Married Date||19th December 2016|
Margot Robbie: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
Margot Robbie was given the birth name Margot Elise Robbie on July 2, 1990, in Dalby, Queensland, Australia, to parents Sarie Kessler and Doug Robbie. Anya, Cameron, and Lachlan are her three siblings. When they were children, her parents divorced.
Her mother was so forced to raise them by herself. At age 16, she had to work three jobs to help support her mother. She has worked on the farm, and when she was 16 she even worked three jobs to help support her family. She cherished using her free time to go surfing or go pig hunting on the farm. Her nationality is Australian, and her horoscope sign is Cancer.
Education, Schooling, University
She continued on with her education by enrolling at Somerset College to study drama. She relocated to Melbourne at the age of 17 to start her acting career.
Professional Career, (Actress)
- Robbie’s career was launched when she was given the chance to work on two films, Vigilante (2008) and I.C.U. (2009). While the thriller movie “I.C.U.” was released in 2009, the action movie “Vigilante” was released in 2008.
- She then achieved notoriety by making appearances on “Neighbours” from 2008 to 2011.
- Alongside Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams, and Bill Nighy, she joined the cast of Richard Curtis’ romantic comedy “About Time (2013)” in May 2012. The film premiered on September 4, 2013, in the UK, and on November 1, 2013, in the US. On a $12 million budget, the movie made $87 million in revenue and garnered favorable reviews.
- She was cast in Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)” opposite Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill in the same year (2012) as Naomi Belfort, the wife of the movie’s main character Jordan Belfort.
- She started her own production company, LuckyChap Entertainment, in the year 2014.
- Margot made appearances in a number of films in 2015, including The Wolf of Wall Street, The Big Shot, Suite Francaise, The Big Shot, and Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite.
- She has given a BAFTA Rising Star Award nomination.
- She played Jane Porter in David Yates’s The Legend of Tarzan in 2016, which debuted on July 2.
- Margot then played Harley Quinn in “Suicide Squad,” which was released on August 5, 2016.
- She made an appearance in “Goodbye Christopher Robin,” which was released on September 29, 2017, and later played Tonya Harding in “I, Tonya,” for which she have nominated for both the Academy Award for Best Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical.
- She was cast as Maid Marian in “Marian” in 2017, Queen Elizabeth I in “Mary Queen of Scots” in 2018, and she will now act in the independent film Dreamland, which she is also co-producing.
- Additionally, in the 2018 animated/live-action feature “Peter Rabbit,” she provided the voice of Flopsy Rabbit.
- In films like Birds of Prey, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2, and an unnamed Joker/Harley Quinn movie, she will reprise her role.
- She was named an ambassador for Chanel, a high-end fashion label, in February 2018.
- She was nominated for several significant prizes for her performance in the film “The Wolf of Wall Street.”
- It is thought that her performance in the film “Suicide Squad” is her best acting to date.
- She took home the prize for “Best Female Newcomer” at the 2014 Empire Awards.
- She earned a Critics’ Choice Award in 2016 and a People’s Choice Award in 2017 for her portrayal of the supervillain Harley Quinn.
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
Margot Robbie, a well-known actress, undoubtedly has a high net worth. She is making a respectable living off of her career. As of 2018, Margot’s estimated net worth was $8 million. Thanks to her income, she is living a very fulfilling life. Her acting career is her primary source of income. Her specific compensation has not yet been made public but will be in the near future.
Rumors and Controversy
Jan Stephenson, a recent inductee into the Golf Hall of Fame, claims Margot Robbie is interested in playing her in a film. Margot Robbie desires to take up a different sport. The Academy Award-nominated actress is interested in playing Jan Stephenson a year after she portrayed Tonya Harding in the Tonya Harding film, I, Tonya.
What is the Height of Margot Robbie? Weight, Full Body Stats
Robbie has a lean physique. She stands 168 cm tall and weighs a healthy 57 kg. Margot is praised for her beautiful appearance, captivating blue eyes, and blonde hair. She has an extremely attractive body.
Social Media Accounts
Margot Robbie is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.