Marcus Peter Stoinis plays limited-overs cricket for Australia’s national team. He is a cricketer from Australia. He now holds domestic contracts with Melbourne Stars and Western Australia. He has also previously played for Victoria and Perth Scorchers as an all-around player.
Stoinis, Marcus Biography
Marcus Stoinis, age 31, was born in Perth, Western Australia, on August 16, 1989. Marcus Stoinis’ father is Chris Stoinis, while his mother’s name is unknown. Natasa Stoinis is Marcus Stoinis’ sister.
Australian all-rounder Marcus Stoinis bats right-handed and is mostly a medium pacer. With the Australian Under-19 World Cup team in 2008, which featured star players like Phil Hughes, Josh Hazlewood, James Pattinson, Steven Smith, and James Faulkner, Stoinis visited Malaysia. Stoinis made his Western Australian debut in January 2009 at the age of 19. He made the decision to transfer to Victoria for the 2012–13 campaign, but he struggled to establish himself as a reliable starter.
Height, Weight, Full Body Status
He is roughly 185 centimeters tall, 1.85 meters long, and 6 feet 1 inch wide. This man weighs 176 pounds, which is equal to 80 kilograms. You can find the most recent weight right here. The weight varies periodically. His eyes are black, and his hair is a dark brown color.
|Full name||Marcus Peter Stoinis|
|Height in feet inches||6 feet 1 inch|
|Date of birth||August 16, 1989|
|age||33 years old|
|Birth Place||Perth, Western Australia|
|Father name||Chris Stoinis|
|Girlfriends name||Sarah Czarnuch|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
Professional Life And Career
- Marcus bowls at a medium pace and is a strong striker. He was a part of the Australian team that competed in the 2008 ICC Under-19 World Cup in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Phil Hughes, Steven Smith, Josh Hazlewood, James Pattinson, and James Faulkner were some of his colleagues.
- Not long after his comeback, he made his first-class debut for Western Australia in the 2009–10 Australian domestic season. But because he didn’t have many opportunities, he quickly relocated to Victoria, where he has remained ever since.After playing in four first-class seasons, he eventually achieved the drinking age in the Sheffield Shield tournament in 2014–15. He raced for 785 runs during the season at a solid average of 49.06.
- After such an outstanding first-class season, he has included in Australia A side that traveled to India for a triangular series involving India, Australia, and South Africa. After putting up some incredible run-making for the Melbourne Stars in the Big Bash League, he was eventually selected for the national team for the One Day Internationals and the one T20I against England in 2015.
- Marcus Stoinis was attracting interest prior to the 2016 IPL player auctions and was eventually recruited by the IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab.
- Throughout the entire season, he was Kings XI Punjab’s only beacon of hope. In his five innings, he scored 146 runs and took 8 wickets. He received minimal opportunities in the 2017 IPL, hence he was unable to make a significant contribution.
- With 533 runs at a strike rate of 53.30 and 14 wickets, Stoinis was the Big Bash League’s top run scorer for the Stars in the 2018–19 season.
- On January 12, 2020, Stoinis defeated Sydney Sixers with a 147-yard blast from 79 balls, moving up to the top spot among all scorers in the Big Bash League.
- In July 2020, he was selected for the Barbados Tridents’ Caribbean Premier League roster.
- Marcus Stoinis’s Net Worth According to estimates, Marcus Stoinis is worth $1.2 million (Rs. 9 crores). His net worth is the sum of the money he receives from Cricket Australia as a professional cricketer. The money Marcus Stoinis receives from Western Australia for his domestic cricket duties is also factored into his overall net worth. The Delhi franchise purchased the 31-year-old for their 2020 roster during the December 2019 Dream11 IPL 2020 auction. Marcus Stoinis’ IPL 2020 price, according the agreement, is Rs. 4.8 crore ($670,00). In 2020 and 2021, Marcus Stoinis cost Rs. 48,000,000 in the IPL.
Stoinis, Marcus Partner, Dating
Marcus Stoinis and Sarah Czarnuch are presently dating. Australian fashion designer, model, and contributor to GT magazine’s beauty section, Sarah. Stoinis and Stephanie Muller previously shared a serious relationship. The couple dated for a very long time before calling it quits in 2020.
Achievement & Awards
- Game of the Day
- He received a national contract from Cricket Australia in April 2018 for the 2018–19 season.
- Due to his strong striking ability, he was selected to represent Australia at the 2009 Hong Kong Super Sixes.
- Marcus Stoinis made his IPL debut during the 2016 season. With a magnificent 33 off of just 20 or so passes, he helped the Kings reach a defendable goal of 161. He allowed 27 runs to be scored in his two overs, but he was unable to pick up a wicket.
- Together with former Sri Lankan captain Sanath Jayasuriya, Stoinis participated in a charity match between the World XI and Nepal. He showed off his bat prowess at the Kinrara Academy Oval in Kuala Lumpur during the T20 match by scoring 48 runs off just 29 balls.