Who is Karina Pasian?
Karina Pasian, an American-Dominican singer, composer, and pianist, rose to fame after winning the reality show Star Search. In 2008, she was also nominated for her debut album, “First Love.”
Karina Pasian: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Karina Pasian was born in New York City on July 18, 1991. She is of mixed heritage and holds an American nationality. Cancer is her zodiac sign. Rafael Pasian, her father, is a producer. Karina Pasian is a Russian speaker who can also communicate in Turkish, Arabic, English, Spanish, Italian, and French.
Pasian was born into a family of two brothers and sisters. She enrolled at New York City’s Professional Performing Arts School. Karina was raised in a musical household. She began taking piano lessons at the age of three. She began classical piano lessons when she was in kindergarten. Karina began training with a vocal coach when she was eight years old.
Facts of Karina Pasian
|Full Name:||Karina Pasian|
|Birth Date:||July 18, 1991|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Pianist|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||NewYork city|
|Education||Performing Arts School|
|Karina Pasian Instagram|
What is Karina Pasian Net worth?
Karina Pasian, a singer, composer, and pianist, began her career with a large sum of money. As of 2022, she is believed to have a net worth of around $1 million, according to various reports.
With her earnings, she appears to be living a happy and affluent life.
What is Karuna Pasian’s Height?
Karuna Pasian stands at a respectable 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs approximately 54 kg (121 pounds). Her hair is also black, and her eyes are dark brown.
You May Also Like To Read: What Is Sean Miller’s Net Worth? Find Some Details About His Professional Career!
What is the Marital status of Pasian?
Karina Pasian is currently single. She hasn’t said anything on social media regarding her relationship. She is a lady who keeps to herself. As a result, she enjoys keeping information about her personal life private.
Until now, Karina Pasian has not been in a relationship with anyone. She is concentrating on her academics and profession. She will undoubtedly marry or date someone else in the future. Many males admire her since she is attractive and has a pleasant demeanor.
- Karina Paisan started her career as a solo artist at a young age. In the year 2003, she met Quincy Jones, who invited her and her family to his home in Bel Air, California.
- Karina Pasian won Star Search after performing her songs on the show.
- She also had a performance in Rome at Quincy Jones’ We Are The Future concert. On June 22, 2007, Karina became the first person of Dominican heritage to play at the White House in honor of Black Music Month for President George W. Bush.
- Karina was also the subject of a bidding war between three major music labels when she was thirteen: Def Jam, Interscope, and Bad Boy Records. In the year 2006, she picked Def Jam.
- Her debut album, “First Love,” was released on August 19, 2008. “16 @ War,” the first single, received some light rotation on Urban radio and BET.
- The song reached number one on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop Singles list. The second song from Pasian’s album, “Can’t Find the Words,” was more successful, and she gained a large following.
- Soon after, the album was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of “Best Contemporary R&B.”
- Pasian, meanwhile, shared song covers on her YouTube page after receiving a Grammy nomination.
- Another digital single, “Halo,” was published in 2009 (a cover of Beyoncé’s popular tune). In the same year, Karina collaborated with R&B singer Sammie on a version of Brandy’s popular ballad “Brokenhearted.”
- She released new music on December 12 with the EP Trips to Venus EP, Vol. 1 – Holiday Edition.
- The single “Perfectly Different” was released first, followed by “The Christmas Song” later that month.
- Karina collaborated on the tune “Go Fish” with Skye Townsend and Chris O’Bannon, which culminated in a music video shot and directed by Robert Townsend in Los Angeles, California in 2012.
1. Is Karina Pasian black?
Karina Pasian is of mixed Dominican and Armenian ancestry and was born in New York City. Her first language was Russian, and she can sing in English, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Turkish, and French, among others.
You May Also Like To Read: Is Christopher Williams Married? He Has Three Children!