Jens Stryger Larsen, a professional football player from Denmark who competes for both the Danish national team and Trabzonspor in the Super Lig, was born on February 21, 1991.
On February 21, 1991, Jens Stryger Larsen was born in Sakskobing, Denmark. Pisces is his horoscope sign. He is Danish and of white ancestry in terms of nationality. When Jens was young, he began playing football. He started his career with Frem Sakskobing, B 1921, and Herfolge Boldklub before moving on to Brondby.
On June 18, 2014, Stryger Larsen agreed to a four-year contract with Austria Wien in the Austrian Football Bundesliga. He made his club debut on the first day of the 2014–15 campaign against SV Grödig. He was selected for Denmark’s initial 35-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which will take place in Russia in May 2018.
Jens Stryger Larsen Height, Weight, Body measurement
Around 6 feet tall and 81 kg is how tall Jens Stryger Larsen is. His eyes are blue and his hair is blonde. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical characteristics are all unknown.
- In November 2009, Stryger Larsen made his Brndby IF debut. He started the match against FC Nordsjaelland but was replaced by Jan Kristiansen after one hour.
- During his time there, he quickly gained popularity among Brndby supporters due to his intensity, and during the end of the 2009–2010 season and the beginning of the 2010–2011 season, he frequently featured in Brndby’s squad, keeping players like Sweden international Alexander Farnerud off the field.
- In August 2010, the Danish media named him one of the country’s top talents, and on September 23, the Serie A team Genoa expressed interest in signing him.
- On July 9, 2013, Stryger Larsen accepted a free transfer offer from FC Nordsjlland and agreed to a three-year contract. He participated regularly in 30 Superliga games while playing for Nordsjlland in the 2013–14 season.
- On June 18, 2014, Stryger Larsen agreed to a four-year contract with Austria Wien in the Austrian Football Bundesliga.
- He made his club debut on the first day of the 2014–15 campaign against SV Grödig.
- On August 24, 2017, Stryger Larsen agreed to a four-year contract with Udinese in the Italian Serie A. He scored his first goal for I Bianconeri on September 27 against Roma. He attained first-team status at Udinese very rapidly.
- On January 19, 2020, Stryger Larsen scored and provided an assist in a 3-2 loss to Milan. His goal came from a tight angle following a poor clearance by Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.
- In June 2022, Stryger Larsen will sign with Trabzonspor in Turkey.
- In August 2016 Stryger Larsen received a call-up to the senior Denmark national team for games against Liechtenstein and Armenia.
- He made his debut on August 31, 2016, when Denmark defeated Liechtenstein 5-0 in a friendly. He scored the game-winning goal.
- He was selected for the Danish team to compete in the June 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- He was selected for the national team’s 2020 UEFA Euro campaign, where they advanced to the semifinals.
Jens Stryger Larsen ’s Net Worth
Football player Jens Stryger Larsen is among the wealthiest. The list of the World’s Richest Football Players by Forbes also includes Jens Stryger Larsen, who was born on February 21. Jens Stryger Larsen’s net worth is predicted to reach $1.5 million as of December 2022 by Forbes, Business Insider, and Wikipedia.
Jens Stryger Larsen Wife, Marriage, Children
Jens is open and honest about his love life. According to his social media posts, Larsen is married to Emilie Sylvest, his longtime partner. In July 2021, the couple exchanged wedding vows. Before getting married, they had been dating for about five years.
Jens and Emilie’s first child was born in May 2022. The athlete shared the information via an Instagram post.
You may also like to read: Jordan Doww, Analicia Chaves, Angel Adoree, Ava Michelle Cota