Who is Jack Wilshere?
Jack Andrew Garry Wilshere is a midfielder for the Danish Superliga team AGF and is a professional football player from England. In 2001, he began playing football for the Luton Town youth squad.
He started his career at the club in 2001 after joining the Arsenal junior team. At the age of 16 years, 256 days, he made his first-team debut for Arsenal in 2008, becoming the club’s youngest-ever league debutant. He has played more than 150 times and scored more than 10 goals for the club in all competitions during his entire professional career at Arsenal.
He won two FA Cups and one FA Community Shield while playing for Arsenal. He was loaned out to Bolton Wanderers and AFC Bournemouth during his time at Arsenal. He committed to West Ham United on July 9, 2018, for a period of three years. He debuted on August 12, 2018.
His contract was mutually ended on October 5, 2020, with one year left after two years with the club. He returned to AFC Bournemouth on January 18, 2021, with a temporary contract, and was released by the team at the conclusion of the campaign. He signed a short-term contract on February 20, 2022, with the Danish Superliga club AGF that was valid only through the end of the 2021–2022 campaign.
He has played for England at different ages on an international stage. He has competed at the U16, U17, U18, U21, and senior levels for England. On August 11, 2010, at the age of 18 years and 222 days, he made his senior international team debut for England, becoming him the 12th-youngest debutant in England’s history. He received 34 England caps and two goals in all competitions.
Relationship Details, Jack Wilshere is Married?
He is a married man, based on what is known about him personally. In 2017, he wed his lovely girlfriend, Andriani Michael. A son named JJ and a daughter named Siena were born to the couple. He was formerly married to Lauren Neal, with whom he had two children: Delilah Grace Wilshere, a daughter, and Archie Jack Wilshere, a son. In 2014, he and Neal parted ways. He currently enjoys an intimate relationship with his wife, Andriani Michael, and their children, and they are all living happily as a family.
Quick facts about Jack Wilshere
|30 years old.
|Jack Andrew Garry Wilshere
|Place Of Birth
|The Priory School
|2013-14, 2014-15 BBC Goal of the Season, 2010-11 PFA Young Player of the Year, etc.
|Rosie Ann Wilshere
|5 ft. 8 inches
|Source of Wealth
Jack Wilshere: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
On January 1, 1992, Jack Wilshere was born. He was born in Stevenage, England. Jack Andrew Garry Wilshere is the man’s real name. He is of the white ethnicity and has English nationality. He also identifies as a Christian, and according to the date of his birth, he is a Capricorn.
Andrew Wilshere is his father, while Kerry Wilshere is his mother. Tom Wilshere, a brother, and Rosie Ann Wilshere, a sister, are his siblings. He had a passion for football from a young age and led his school squad. From Year 7 through Year 10, he led the football team at The Priory School to County Cup and District Cup victories. In Year 8, he also added the U15s National Cup to his resume.
Education, Schooling, University
There is no information about his education and schooling.
Professional Career, (Football Player)
- He has played for England at different ages.
- He has competed at the U16, U17, U18, U21, and senior levels for England.
- He joined the England national U16 squad at Victory Shield in 2006 at the age of just 14.
- He started competing for the England national U17 squad at the age of 15.
- He was then selected for the team to compete in the 2009 European U17 Championship in May, starting the opening two games and making an especially strong impression against Germany before leaving the game due to an injury that prevented him from playing in the championship game. He was one of the 10 future stars from the tournament who were named following the event.
- On September 11, 2009, he played his first game for the England U21 squad against the Netherlands, drawing 0-0.
- At the age of 18 years and 222 days, he made his senior international team debut for England on August 11, 2010, in a 2-1 friendly victory over Hungary, becoming the 10th-youngest player in England history to play.
- He participated in England’s 2014 FIFA World Cup team and replaced another player in the 73rd minute of England’s opening Group D match against Italy. Then, with England already out of the competition, he began the last group game against Costa Rica.
- Six of the seven UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying games he played in resulted in him being named man of the match.
- He made his 28th appearance for England on June 14, 2015, and scored his first goal for the country in a 3-2 victory against Slovenia in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying game at the Stozice Stadium in Ljubljana.
- He participated in the 2016 UEFA Euro for England, where he made three appearances before England was defeated 2-1 by Iceland in the Round of 16.
- He received 34 England caps and two goals in all competitions.
- won the FA Youth Cup in 2008–09 with Arsenal Youth.
- won the FA Cup with Arsenal in 2013–14 and 2014–15.
- 2014 FA Community Shield champion with Arsenal.
- won the BBC Goal of the Season awards in 2013–14 and 2014–15.
- won PFA Young Player of the Year for 2010–2011.
- won the award for best Arsenal player in 2010–2011.
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
He is a very successful football player, and his income primarily comes from playing football. Jack Wilshere is estimated to have a net worth of €56 million as of 2022 and earn £260,000 annually from his present club. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his revenue. He is worth about €2 million in the market. With this enormous wealth, he is able to live a lavish lifestyle.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about his rumors and controversy, He been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the Height of Jack Wilshere? Weight, Full Body Stats
Jack Wilshere is 1.72 meters tall, or 5 feet 8 inches, tall. His body weight is 65 kg. He also has an athletic body type. His hair is light brown, and his eyes are brown. Straight is the way he identifies sexually. His other bodily measurements, such as his chest, biceps, and waist, have yet to be made public. He has a generally sound body.
Social Media Accounts
Jack Wilshere is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.