Who is Ian Book?
Ian Book, an American football quarterback, rose to prominence as a member of the National Football League’s New Orleans Saints.
When did Ian Book come into Being?
Ian Book was born in El Dorado Hills, California, in the United States of America, on March 30, 1998. Ian will be 23 years old in 2021. She was born under the sign of Aries. Rick Book (father) and Kim Book (mother) raised him. His father is a retired law enforcement officer, and his mother is a registered nurse.
Nolan Book, his younger brother, is currently employed in law enforcement. He is a citizen of the United States and comes from a mixed ethnic background. He is a follower of the Christian faith.
Facts of Ian Book
|Full Name:||Ian Book|
|Birth Date:||March 30, 1998|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Break Up||Aston Boyd|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Birth Place||El Dorado Hills, California,|
|Education||Oak Ridge High School, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame|
|Ian Book Instagram|
What did Ian Book do for a Living?
Ian attended Oak Ridge High School for his early education. He graduated from Mendoza College of Business in December 2019 with a 2.963 GPA and a degree in Marketing. He, too, enrolled at the University of Notre Dame to further his education.
What is Ian Book’s Net worth?
Ian’s net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million in 2022. His football career has netted him this sum of money. This total includes his bank account as well as his real estate holdings. He hasn’t disclosed his net salary as of yet, but we can assume that he earns a substantial annual salary.
He is also compensated by various advertising agencies, paid partnerships, and brand endorsement. With the money he earned as a football player, he is living happily and lavishly.
You May Also Like To Read: Here’s All You Need To Know About Kelsey Riggs’ Relationship History and Husband!
Ian Book’s Contracts
As a quarterback for the New Orleans Saints in the National Football League, Ian Book has signed a contract worth $660,000 plus a $168,396 signing bonus.
Is Ian Book Dating Anyone?
Yes, Ian has a girlfriend named Kendall Moore. Kendall works for CyberCoders as a recruiter. He is happily married to his girlfriend. There isn’t a lot of information about when they first started dating or where they first met. We don’t know when they’ll tie the knot, but we can assume they will.
They’ve been publicly sharing photos of each other on social media.
Who had Ian Book Dated Previously?
He had previously been involved with Aston Boyd. Aston was a soccer player in high school. They dated in high school and broke up after a short period of time. At this time, no detailed information about their breakup is available.
Ian Book’s Height and Weight
Ian is a tall man, standing at 6 feet tall. He weighs around 93 kg, according to his height. He has brown hair and a beautiful pair of black eyes.
Is Ian Book in any Kind of Trouble?
He is not hurt in any way. He is currently unable to play due to a positive Covid Test result.
Ian Book’s Professional Life
- Ian’s professional career began as a football player.
- During his high school years, he began playing football.
- During his freshman year, Book was given a redshirt.
- He’s also become the backup quarterback for Malik Zaire, Deshone Kizer, and Brandon Wimbush.
- He has played with North Carolina as an extra player during the 2017 season.
- In the 2018 Citrus Bowl, he led the Irish team to a 21-17 victory over LSU.
- In addition, Book has won games against Ball State and Vanderbilt this season.
- He ranked 23 yards in Notre Dame’s 31-21 victory over Northwestern in week 10 while playing with the Irish.
- With a 12-0 record, he has helped the Irish secure the first spot in the College Football Playoffs.
- Similarly, on December 29, 2019, Book announced on his Instagram account that he had returned to Notre Dame.
- On December 5, 2020, Book became the first quarterback in Notre Dame football history to win a game.