Who is Heather DeForest Crosby?
Heather Deforest Crosby is an American entrepreneur most known for being the ex-wife of US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
Heather DeForest Crosby was born in one of the United States of America’s states. Virginia Duel Crosby (mother) and Henry Ashton Crosby Jr. (father) are her parents.
Heather is of American descent and comes from a white ethnic background. She has a bachelor’s degree from Hobart and a master’s degree from William Smith College.
Facts of Heather DeForest Crosby
|Full Name:||Heather DeForest Crosby|
|Divorce||Steven Mnuchin (1999-2014)|
|Education||Hobart and William Smith Colleges|
|Father||Henry Ashton Crosby Jr|
|Mother||Virginia Duel Crosby|
|Kids||Emma Mnuchin, Dylan Mnuchin, John Mnuchin|
Heather DeForest Crosby’s Net worth and Salary 2022/2023
Heather DeForest Crosby’s net worth is expected to be over $500k as of 2022, because of her successful business career. She’s also launched her own yoga apparel business, from which she makes some riches. An American businessman gets an average salary of $60k to $90.97k per year, according to certain web resources.
Heather was previously married to Steven Mnuchin, the US Secretary of the Treasury, who has a net worth of over $300 million. They even paid $10.5 million for a duplex at 740 Park Avenue.
They later relocated to the Bel Air home, which was valued at $26.5 million. Heather began to reside in a $13 million mansion in Beverly Hills after their divorce. She is currently living a luxury lifestyle with her three children.
You May Also Like To Read: Alexis Bledel’s Married Life with Vincent Kartheiser and Baby Information!
Heather DeForest’s Divorce: Is She Still Married?
Heather DeForset Crosby is seeing David Ford, a man she met on the internet. She hasn’t given the media any more information about her lover, David. They also haven’t revealed any details about their initial meeting, children, or engagement date.
Both of them are currently living a blissful and happy life together, with no indication of a split or separation to date. Heather has also never been the subject of any rumors or scandals in his personal or professional life.
She married Steven Mnuchin, the US Secretary of the Treasury, in 1999 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York. They had three children together: Emma Mnuchin and Dylan Mnuchin, two daughters, and John Mnuchin, a son.
Despite the fact that they had three children, they divorced in 2014 and began living apart. Steven, her ex-husband, has married Louise Linton, a well-known Scottish actress, following their divorce.
- Heather DeForest Crosby worked as a public relations executive at Launch Media, an internet music, music information, and news company, where she rose to the level of Vice President for corporate communication.
- She is also a member of several philanthropic organizations and serves on the Joyful Heart Foundation’s board of directors.
- Heather created her own yoga apparel brand as a result of her love of yoga, and she has utilized the profits to fund her charity endeavors.
- She rose to prominence in the media after marrying Steven Mnuchin, the US Secretary of the Treasury.
Her Ex-Profession Husband’s
- Steven, her husband, is an American politician and investment banker who presently serves as the 77th United States Secretary of the Treasury in Donald Trump’s Cabinet.
You may also like to read: Bruce Springsteen, Ryan Haywood, Ahna O’Reilly, Nurdian Cuaca