Who is Ed Mylett?
Ed Myleet is the founder and CEO of the ED MYLETT SHOW, an American businessman, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and author.
He also becomes a member of the World Financial Group in 1992. (WFG). His book, “#MAXOUT Your Life Strategies for Becoming an Elite Performer,” catapulted him to fame.
When and Where was Ed Mylett born?
Ed Mylett was born on April 27, 1971, in Diamond Bar, California, United States of America. Ed Myleett was born under the sign of Taurus, and his father was an engineer who used to encourage and motivate him to work. Ed Mylett was fortunate enough to have three younger sisters with whom he shared his childhood. He adheres to Christian beliefs.
Ed Mylett, on the other hand, is an American national with a white ethnic background. In terms of his education, he attended a Diamond Bar high school. He enrolled at the University of Pacific in Stockton after graduating from high school to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications. He also plays baseball for the NCAA Division 1 Pacific Tigers while at university.
Facts of Ed Mylett
|Full Name:||Ed Mylett|
|Birth Date:||April 27, 1971|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Motivational Speaker, and Business Coach.|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$450 Million|
|Birth Place||Diamond Bar, California, United States of America.|
|Education||High school-based in Diamond Bar, the University of Pacific in Stockton for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications|
What is the Net worth of Author-Ed Mylett?
Ed Mylett’s career as an entrepreneur, businessperson, motivational speaker, and business coach earned him a large sum of money. He has a net worth of $450 million as a result of his various sources of income.
When it comes to his assets, Ed Mylett owns three beautiful homes in various locations across the United States. Besides He earns $2.6K-$41.2K per year and $215-$3.4K per month from his Youtube channel. He appears to be leading an opulent and lavish lifestyle with his family.
You May Also Like To Read: Patrick Bet-David Considers Herseld Lucky As She Considers Him The Best Husband in Every Aspect!
Is Ed Mylett’s Wife still his Wife?
Ed Mylett married Kristianna Mylett on August 2, 1997, and they have two children. Ed Mylett and Kristianna Mylett met and fell in love several years ago. Every step of their lives, the couple loves, supports, and helps each other. They are having a wonderful time as a married couple.
Furthermore, the couple has two lovely children. They have their first child, a son named Max Mylett. They also welcomed a second child, a daughter, but her name has yet to be revealed on social media. In the United States of America, four members of the family are currently living happily and enjoying life together in California.
What is Ed Mylett’s Highest Point?
Ed Mylett is a tall man, standing at 5 feet 9 inches or 1.8 meters. In addition, he weighs around 90kg (198lbs). Though there is no information about his hair color, eyes color, body measurement, shoe size, or dress size on social media.
Ed Mylett’s Professional Life
- Ed Mylett worked as a youth counselor for underprivileged boys after earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.
- In 1992, he joined the World Financial Group (WFG). Ed Myleet possesses exceptional leadership skills.
- As a result, he holds a higher position within the company. Ed was the Senior Executive Vice Chairman of the World Financial Group.
- In 2009, Ed Mylett was promoted to Director of Field Leadership, a top-level position.
- He also becomes the World Financial Group’s head marketing director. He worked to increase the number of future WFG leaders being produced and developed.
- He discusses the majority of WFG’s current strategies.
- “Max Out Your Life: Strategies for Becoming an Elite Performer” was written by Ed Mylett.
- The book was released in August of this year.
- He shares multiple examples of how he maxed out his life by taking advantage of all the opportunities that came his way to get to where he is now.
- He includes suggestions for aspiring businessmen and entrepreneurs and encourages them to persevere.
- Furthermore, Ed Mylett penned quotes such as, “Respect is earned. Sincerity is valued. Gaining trust is a good thing. “Loyalty is a two-way street.” “The moment you accept responsibility for everything that happens in your life, you gain the power to change it.” “You are where you are in life because of the decisions you’ve made.” ” Life is too short to waste it fighting yourself.”
- He has also worked as a business leader, a peak performance expert, and a well-known keynote speaker.