Drake Hogestyn is an American actor who rose to prominence after appearing on the popular American soap opera Days of Our Lives. He has appeared in a number of films and television shows, including Criminal Minds, Night Sins, Generation, and many others.
On December 31, 1986, Drake Hogestyn married his childhood girlfriend, Victoria Hogestyn. They have four children together: one son and three daughters.
Drake Hogestyn is a Person. Are you Married to?
Drake Hogestyn is married to his high school sweetheart, Victoria Hogestyn. On December 31, 1986, the couple exchanged wedding vows. They have known each other since they were children. The pair dated for several years prior to marriage before marrying.
Drake Hogestyn has how Many Children?
Drake and his wife, Victoria, have four children. On April 27, 1983, they received their first son, Ben Hogestyn, and three daughters, Alexandra, Whitney, and Rachael. He is currently living in Malibu, California, with his wife and four children, free of disputes and rumors concerning their marriage.
Professional Career of Drake Hogestyn
Drake Hogestyn began his career by competing in a talent quest sponsored by Columbia Pictures, in which around 750k participants competed. Fortunately, he was chosen as one of 30 contestants. Drake made his television debut in the series Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. After a few minor appearances, he landed a role in the opera soup Days in Our Lives in 1986. That role helped him advance in his profession.
Shelley Long gave him a role in Kelly, Kelly in 1998. However, the filming of the pilot episode of Kelly, Kelly and the schedule of the series Days of Our Lives clashed. That’s why Robert Hays took over the post. Drake has also been in television shows such as Other World, Generation, Beverly Hills Cowgirl Blues, and many others. He is now working on Days of Our Lives and Criminal Minds. He was nominated for two Online Film Awards and won three Soap Opera Digest Awards.
What is Drake Hogestyn’s Net Worth in 2019?
Drake Hogestyn is a well-known celebrity in the entertainment sector who earns a lot of money from his professional acting career. As of 2019, his net worth is projected to be approximately $2.5 million. He has appeared in numerous award-winning films, television programs, and videos, including Days of Our Lives, Beverly Hills Cowgirl Blues, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Otherworld, Criminal Minds, and many others. As a result, he undoubtedly received a substantial sum of money from these films and television series.
Aside from this, Drake owned a home in Malibu, California. The home is 6,344 square feet and was erected in 2002. Hogestyn purchased it for roughly $2.9 million in 2003. The opulent home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, well-furnished rooms, and breathtaking stairs. In addition, the house features a fantastic swimming pool in its backyard, as well as a fantastic automobile parking place. It is believed to have sold for around $4.45 million. He is currently living a luxury lifestyle in Malibu, California, with his family.
- Drake Hogestyn was born on September 29, 1953, as Donald Drake Hogestyn in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States of America.
- Drake is 66 years old as of 2019, and his horoscope is Libra.
- He is the son of Bill (father) and Shug (mother) Hogestyn (mother).
- Drake is of Caucasian ethnicity and maintains an American nationality.
- He graduated from North Side High School and afterward attended the University of South Florida.
- Drake’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $2.5 million.
- On December 31, 1986, he was joyfully married to Victoria Hogestyn.
- Ben Hogestyn, Alexandra, Whitney, and Rachael are Darke’s four children.
- With a height of 6 feet 2 inches, he has a stunning personality.
- Drake is active on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.