Who is Delilah Fishburne?
Delilah Fishburne is the daughter of Laurence Fishburne and Gina Torres, both of whom are well-known in the United States.
What is Delilah Fishburne’s Age?
Delilah Fishburne was born in the United States of America in the year 2007. She will be 13 years old in 2020. Gina Torres and Laurence Fishburne are her parents.
Montana Fishburne and Langston Fishburne are her half-siblings from his father’s ex-wife Hajna O. Moss. Delilah is of mixed heritage and maintains an American nationality.
Facts of Delilah Fishburne
|Full Name:||Delilah Fishburne|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Siblings||Montana Fishburne, Langston Fishburne|
Personal Life of Delilah Fishburne’s Parents
Delilah Fishburne is still a child, thus discussing their connection is premature. Gina Torres and Laurence Fishburne, her parents, got married in February 2001. Similarly, they married on September 22, 2002, at New York City’s Cloisters museum. They also have a daughter named Delilah, who was born in June of 2007.
Delilah’s father, Laurence Fishburne, and actress Hajna O. Moss, on the other hand, married in New York. In 1992, the couple split up and divorced. Their marriage resulted in the birth of two children. Langston Fishburne (born in 1987) and Montana Fishburne are the couple’s children (born in 1991). Delilah is currently enjoying her lovely life with her folks.
Net Worth of Delilah Fishburne’s Parents
Delilah Fishburne is just 12 years old as of 2019, hence she doesn’t have a net worth of her own because she doesn’t have a source of income. Gina Torres, on the other hand, is an American actress with a net worth of $5 million.
Torres purchased a home in 2014 that is currently valued at $1.2 million. She also owns a Range Rover, valued at $36,350, and a Jugar, valued at $53,375-$100,000.
Laurence Fishburne, her father, is an American actor, director, producer, and playwright with a $20 million net worth. Laurence Fishburne earns $175,000 per episode of Hannibal. Delilah is living an extremely lavish life with her parents, based on her parents’ enormous net fortune.
You May Also Like To Read: Is Christopher Williams Married? He Has Three Children!
Career of Delilah Fishburne’s Parents
Delilah Fishburne’s professional career did not begin when she was still in high school. Fortunately for her, she rose to popularity because both of her parents work in the entertainment sector. She might follow in her parents’ footsteps in the future.
Gina Torres, her mother, is an actress from the United States. Laurence Fishburne’s first acting role was as Joshua Hall in the ABC soap series “One Life to Live” in 1973. “Cornbread, Earl, and Me,” in which he played a little boy watching a popular high school basketball star’s police encounters, was his most memorable early performance.
In 1976, Fishburne played Tyrone Miller in the film “Apocalypse Now,” in which he had a supporting role. It wasn’t until 1979 that the film was released.
Fishburne was a mainstay on television and stage during the 1980s. He has recurrent parts in Paul Reuben’s CBS children’s television show “Pee-Wees Playhouse” as Cowboy Curtis, as well as guest appearances in “M * A * S * H” and “Spenser: For Hire.”
Career of Delilah Fishburne’s Father
- Laurence Fishburne, her father, is an actor, director, producer, and playwright from the United States. “What does love have to do with this?” “Boyz in the Hood,” “Mission Impossible III,” and, of course, “Matrix I,” “II,” and “III” are among Laurence’s most well-known flicks.
- He’s also been in a number of TV shows, including CSI Miami, CSI New York, The Equalizer, Spenser for Hire, and others.
- Fishburne is also known for his roles as Morpheus in the video games Enter the Matrix and The Matrix Online, as well as Dr. Raymond Langston in CSI: Deadly Intent and CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, and Isaiah Reed in True Crime: New York City.
- He has won NAACP awards for the best male lead in “Without Walls” and a Lifetime Achievement Award, as well as a Tony Award for “Two Trains, Running” for outstanding actor in a featured role.
- Fishburne’s first acting role was in Mod Squad when he was twelve years old, followed by a role in the soap series One Life to Live.
- “Cornbread, Earl and Me” and “Apocalypse Now,” in which he lied about his age to acquire the job, are two more youthful roles.
- He went on to have roles on stage, films, and television, including the voice of the narrator in the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the voice of the silver surfer in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- He also appeared in the comic series Mash, portraying Corporal Dorsey.