Who is David Gura?
David Gura is a journalist from the United States. In addition, he gained a reputation for his work on MSNBC and NBC shows. Before joining MSNBC in 2017 to fill the position of Thomas Reports, he also worked for NPR.
David Gura: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
David Gura was born in the United States on October 2, 1984, in Austin, Texas. He is 35 years old as of 2019, and his horoscope is Libra.
David is of white ethnicity and holds an American nationality. David’s hair is blonde, and his eyes are hazel.
He was a student at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies, History, and Latin American Studies. After that, he became a member of He then went on to Columbia University in New York City, New York, where he earned a master’s degree in broadcast journalism.
Facts of David Gura
|Full Name:||David Gura|
|Birth Date:||October 2, 1984|
|Net Worth||$1 MIllion|
|Birth Place||Austin, Texas|
|Education||Cornell University, Columbia University|
|David Gura Instagram|
Is David Gura Married, In a Relationship, or Unattached?
There is no information about David Gura’s personal life on the internet. There is no information about his married life due to his extreme secrecy. David Gura may or may not be married. He did, however, reveal via tweet in late 2018 that he and his wife were expecting a child. He has also kept his wife/partner a secret.
They have a child together but have yet to reveal his name or date of birth. I’m hoping he will soon reveal all of the details about his wife and child. They are currently living happily in each other’s company. However, there are no reports or rumors that the couple is divorcing.
You May Also Like To Read: Theater Actor And Openly Gay Man Kevin Chamberlin Once Claimed to Be ‘Happily Married’!
What is the Net worth of David Gura?
As of 2022, David Gura’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. He has a handsome salary that has enabled him to earn such a large sum of money. He has not, however, revealed his actual salary. David began his career as an assistant at North Carolina’s WUNC-FM. As a result of his hard work and dedication, he was hired as an intern at NPR Network.
He was able to earn a sufficient amount of money as a result of his work. Similarly, he earned money from his job as an editorial assistant in 2007. Following that, he was offered the position of Thomas Roberts on MSNBC. He is currently living a lavish lifestyle thanks to his earnings.
What is David Gura’s Background?
David Gura is a well-known New York-based American journalist. He is also well-known for his work as an MSNBC and NBC news reporter. As an MSNBC journalist, he is currently hosting a highly rated show.
Every Saturday and Sunday morning show, he hosts. David started his career in journalism as an editor at National Public Radio. Because of his unique journalism skills, he has gained a lot of attention.
Nominations and Awards
David received a Paul Miller Washington Reporting Fellowship, among other honors and nominations.
David Began his Professional Career
- In 2007, he interned at WUNC-FM in North Carolina for four months after graduation.
- Gradually, he worked his way up to becoming a member of the NPR network, where he interned for another five months.
- In May of the following year, he worked and was promoted to assistant editor.
- He was promoted to associate editor after 18 months.
- In February 2010, he was hired as a reporter for ‘The Two Way,’ one of NPR’s most popular shows.
- However, he left the show in October 2010 to work as a reporter for American Public Media’s ‘Marketplace.’
- He also left APM to work for Bloomberg Television.
- He only worked there as a correspondent and anchor on several shows from March 2015 to December 2017.
- Similarly, he co-hosted Bloomberg Radio’s ‘Bloomberg Surveillance.’
- In 2017, he offered a new correspondent position at MSNBC.
- He started working for MSNBC Live, their news channel.
- In order to accommodate David, MSNBC has changed its programming lineup.
- From 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., he worked on and broadcast his series program, ‘Up with David Gura,’ which was previously hosted by Chris Hayes.