Who is Davey Detail?
Designer Artist Davey Detail got to prominence as a result of his participation in the Los Angeles Art Collective “CYRCLE.”
Davey Detail: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Davey Detail was born in Bellevue, King County, Washington, on January 12, 1983. He was born in the United States and comes from a North American ethnic background. Capricorn is his zodiac sign.
In terms of his education, he enrolled at the Seattle Art Institute. Davey Detail also wanted to improve his art talents, so he enrolled in The Art Institute of California-San Francisco.
Facts of Davey Detail
|Full Name:||Davey Detail|
|Birth Date:||January 12, 1983|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Bellevue, King, Washington|
|Education||The Art Institute of Seattle|
What is Davey Detail’s Net worth?
Davey Detail has amassed a substantial fortune as an artist. As of 2022, Davey’s net worth is expected to be at $1 million. With his earnings, he appears to be living a happy and content life.
Davey Detail’s ex-wife is also a singer, actress, filmmaker, and producer. Rose, his ex-wife, is reported to have a net worth of roughly $3 million.
You May Also Like To Read: Daniella Perkins’ Dad Was The One Who Introduced Her Boyfriend To Her!
Who is Davey’s Ex-wife in Detail?
Davey Detail’s ex-wife is Rose McGowan. She is an actress, model, author, and activist from the United States. Davey became well-known as a result of his ex-wife. She is well-known for her role as Paige Matthews in the television series “Charmed.” Rose McGowan and Davey’Detail tied the knot in Silverlake’s Paramour Mansion on October 12, 2013.
In front of their family and friends, the couple exchanged wedding vows. The couple divorced lawfully after three years of marriage. They chose to split up before a year had passed since their divorce. Davey Detail and Rose McGowan had no children together.
Rose had two engagements before marrying Dave: the first in 2001 with Marilyn Manson, and the second in 2007 with Robert Rodriguez. Rose, who divorced shortly after, began dating a number of other men. Rose has also appeared in a number of films, including “Encino Man” (1992), “The Doom Generation” (1996), “Going All the Way” (1997), Lewis, Clark, and George (1997), and Devil in the Flesh (1998). (1998). She has also won honors for Family Television, Blender, Fright Meter, and the Alliance of Women Film Journalists.
What is Davey Detail’s Highest Point?
Davey Detail has kept a fit and appealing physique. He was a tall man, standing at 5 feet 10 inches (1.8 meters). In addition, he weighs approximately 75 kg (165.35 lbs). His hair has a light brown tone. Davey, too, has a lovely pair of blue-colored eyes. His physical measurements, shoe size, and clothing size have not been made public.
- Davey Detail began his career as a member of the Los Angeles-based art collective CYRCLE.
- In the year 2010, he founded the collective artists CYRCLE with the support of his pals David Torres and Devin Liston.
- In August 2011, CYRCLE held their first solo show, titled “We Never Die” (WND).
- After four years, CYRCLE started a public relations campaign called OVERTHRONE, which took the group to several European towns.
- CYRCLE has backed him up on social media, where he has a large following.
- Google, HBO, Uber, Pharrell, and professional skateboarders are among the artists, brands, and non-profits with whom CYRCLE has collaborated.
- Muralism, fine art, sculpture, installation work, and typography are among Davey Detail’s most preferred mediums.
- On the fence of the Contemporary Museum of Art in Los Angeles, he made an April Fools hoax.
- Davey Detail and his friends have shown a variety of works in Los Angeles art galleries.
- His work is in high demand in the marketplace.
- His painting has made him famous in the entertainment industry.
- He was always interested in editing as a visual artist from a young age, and he used to compete in art and design competitions throughout his school and college years.