Who is Constance Zimmer?
Constance Zimmer is a well-known actress who won a Dramalogue Award for her performance in a stage production of ‘Catholic School Girls.’
She’s also known for her roles in the television shows “Boston Legal” and “Entourage.” She also rose to prominence after starring in the sitcom ‘Good Morning, Miami.’
Education for Zimm er’s Family
On October 11, 1970, Constance Zimmer is born in Seattle, Washington, United States. Constance Alice Zimmer is her given name. Her zodiac sign is Libra, and she is 48 years old as of 2019. Gunter Zimmer (father) and Ingrid Mueller (mother) are her parents. Her parents emigrated from the former German state of East Prussia. Constance is of German ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Her parents used to speak to her in English when she was a child. Every year during the summer, she spent six weeks with her grandmother. With her grandmother, she also learned to speak German fluently. She attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts for her education. She fell in love with art and craft while she was there.
Facts of Constance Zimmer
|Full Name:||Constance Zimmer|
|Birth Date:||October 11, 1970|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Body Size||35-27-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington|
|Education||American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Constance Zimmer Instagram|
What is Constance Zimmer’s Body Measurement?
Constance stands at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 57 kilograms. She also has measurements of 35-27-36 inches for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively. Her hair is black, and her eyes are bright green. She’s also active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Zimmer first performed in a local theater. If we’re talking about it right now, she won the ‘Dramalogue Award’ for ‘Best Actress.’ She took on the role of ‘Catholic School Girls’ for this award. She has acted in a number of commercials, including ‘Ellen’ (1997), ‘The King of Queens’ (1998), ‘Seinfeld’ (1998), and ‘The X-Files’ (1998). (2000).
‘The Wayans Bros’ (1998), ‘Hyperion Bay’ (1998–1999), and ‘The Trouble With Normal’ (2000–2001) are some of her TV appearances. ‘Warm Blooded Killers’ (1999), ‘Spin Cycle’ (2000), and ‘Home Room’ are among her film appearances (2002).
She also won the BTVA People’s Choice Voice Acting Award for Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2014) for Best Vocal Ensemble in a New Television Series. In 2016, she won the Critics’ Choice TV Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for UnREAL (2015).
You May Also Like To Read: Patrick Bet-David Considers Herseld Lucky As She Considers Him The Best Husband in Every Aspect!
Her Daughter’s and Husband’s Relationships
Zimmer is, in fact, a married woman. Russ Lamoureux, a director, was her husband. The couple dated for a few years before getting engaged and announcing their engagement on June 20, 2010. Finally, on October 9, 2010, they married in a private ceremony.
The couple already had a daughter named Colette Zoe before they got married (born on January 5, 2008). The couple has been blessed with a happy, full life with their daughter since their marriages, with no signs of divorce or separation.
Zimmer previously married Steve Johnson, an American special effects artist. They first met in the late 1990s while working on a ‘Duracell’ TV commercial. In 1999, they married and divorced in 2001.
Salary/Net Worth 2022/2023
As of 2019, Zimmer’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. Her acting career provided her with the majority of her income.
- She began her television career as ‘Penelope “Penny” Barnes Barrington’ in the NBC sitcom ‘Good Morning, Miami,’ where she starred for two seasons. From September 26, 2002, to March 25, 2004, the series aired.
- She also had a recurring role as ‘Sister Lilly Watters’ in the ‘Emmy Award’-nominated ‘CBS’ fantasy/family drama series ‘Joan of Arcadia.’ The show aired between 2004 and 2005.
- Following that, she starred in the short film ‘Just Pray,’ which was released in 2005. The film was first shown at the ‘Carolina Film and Video Festival,’ then at the ‘Tribeca Film Festival,’ and finally at the ‘Rhode Island International Film Festival.’ In the ‘HBO’ comedy-drama series ‘Entourage,’ she was cast as an industry powerhouse and studio executive. She played Dana Gordon is regarded as one of the most memorable characters in the series.
- Later, she starred in the commercially successful comedy film ‘Entourage,’ which was released in 2015. She went on to star in the police procedural series ‘In Justice’ after that.
- She took on the role of ‘Brianna,’ a competitive law undergraduate. From January 1 to March 31, 2006, it aired on ABC.
- The following year, she starred as Angel in the film ‘Damaged Goods.’ On December 26th, it was released.
- In the popular legal comedy-drama series ‘Boston Legal,’ she played associate attorney ‘Claire Simms.’