American stand-up comedian Chris Rock, real name Christopher Julius Rock, is also a well-known writer, director, producer, and actor. Chris Rock has a $60 million net worth as of 2022. He began his career as a support artist in the movie and has also performed stand-up comedy.
He might gradually establish a favorable reputation for himself as a Saturday Night Show performer. His future performances will help him advance to more important roles in the movie. He is now engaged in production on an unnamed David O. Russell film project. Of his six siblings, he is the oldest.
Chris Rock’s Biography and Wiki
Chris Rock was born on February 7, 1965, making him 57 years old as of 2022. He came from a stable Christian household in Andrews, South Carolina, where he was born and raised. He belongs to the American nationality and practices Christianity.
James Madison High School in Georgia is where he finished his primary education. After that, he enrolled himself at a nearby institution in the US, where he eventually received his diploma.
Since early on in his infancy, he has shown a greater interest in acting and other extracurricular activities than in academics.
|Full Name||Christopher Julius Rock|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
|Date of Birth||7 February 1965|
|Age||57 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Andrews, South Carolina, United States|
|Currently, Live In||Andrews|
|Profession||Stand-Up Comedian, Writer, Director, Producer and Actor|
|Debut||Film: Krush Groove (1985)
TV Series: Miami Vice (1987)
Music Video: “Hump de Bump” (2007)
|Years Active||1984 – present|
|Famous Role||Wesley in Film Nurse Betty (2000)|
|Hometown||Andrews, South Carolina|
|School/High School||James Madison High School, Georgia, United States|
|College/University||Local College in United States|
Wife, Family, and Relationships
- The parents of Chris Rock are Julius and Rosalie Rock. Chris Rock’s parents are Rosalie and Julius Rock, both of whom work as teachers. Julius Rock is a truck driver by trade.
- His seven siblings total. Tony Rock, Andre Rock, Charles Rock, Jordan Rock, Kenny Rock, and Brian Rock are his brothers. Andi Rock is the name of his sister.
- Chris Rock is already a married man. He got married to Malaak Compton Rock in 1996.
- The couple is the parents of two kids. Lola Simone Rock and Zahra Savannah Rock are his two daughters.
- He has relationships with Megalyn Echikunwoke, Nia Long, and Karrine Steffans in addition to Malaak.