Who is Bryan Silva?
Bryan Silva, an American bodybuilder, Vine personality, and rapper, is known for his original rap “Gratata.”
Bryan Silva: Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Bryan Silva was born on January 2, 1991, in the state of Florida. Capricorn is his zodiac sign. He is an American citizen and belongs to the white ethnic group. Michael Silva and Robin Michael are Bryan’s parents’ names. Philip Silva, his only sibling, is his blessing.
Bryan was born and raised in Charlottesville, Virginia. In Charlottesville, Virginia, he attended high school. He resided in Charlottesville, Virginia, until he was 12 years old when he relocated to Florida with his father.
Facts of Bryan Silva
|Full Name:||Bryan Silva|
|Birth Date:||January 2, 1991|
|Profession:||American bodybuilder, adult film actor, Vine Personality, rapper,|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Wife||Lissy Barney Silva|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Florida, United States|
|Bryan Silva Instagram|
Bryan Silva’s Net worth 2022/2023
Silva amassed a sizable fortune as a gay-for-hire bodybuilder, adult film actor, Vine personality, and rapper. As of 2022, he is believed to have a net worth of over $1 million, according to the media.
With his earnings, he is able to live a happy and lavish life. Bryan has remained tight-lipped about his assets, such as his homes and vehicles.
You May Also Like To Read: Daniella Perkins’ Dad Was The One Who Introduced Her Boyfriend To Her!
What is Bryan Silva Height and Weight?
Silva is a tall man, standing at 5 feet 8 inches (1.722m). Bryan weighs roughly 65 kg (143lbs). He has brown eyes and short brown hair, which makes him appear lovely and gentlemanly. Bryan’s large hands and wings, as well as a crown on his breast, are all covered in tattoos.
Is Bryan Married or Unmarried?
Bryan is married to Lissy Barney Silva, an Instagram model and internet celebrity. They first met in the year 2016. Bryan and Lissy have been together for two years and married in 2018. They are content and content in their marriage.
Bryan shared a photo from their wedding, captioning it, “I love my wife so much.” They are currently residing in Florida. To date, the couple has no children. The couple has stated in public that they do not want to have children and are not interested in expanding their family.
Silva has been Arrested
In 2005, he was sentenced to three years in prison for assault and breaking and entering. Bryan began bodybuilding and completed his GED in incarcerated. He also made a personal assault on his high school principal. In 2016, it was announced that Silva would be sentenced to six years in prison if he pleaded guilty to gun charges. In January of that year, he had an altercation with Charlottesville police.
Phillip, his brother, has been in court and informed the judge about his brother. Phillip described his brother as a good and compassionate individual. He further added that his brother is humiliated and distraught over the incident. However, one of the judges expressed his wish that individuals on the internet do not look up to Bryan as a role model. Bryan is currently incarcerated.
Bryan Silva’s Professional Career
- Bryan Silva began his career with the rap song “Gratata,” which helped him earn a lot of attention.
- He claims that when he was eight years old, he was a street-trained musician.
- In the year 2014, Bryan Silva released several tracks, including “Tony,” “She Calls,” Swaggin,” Scary Site,” “Sway Like Bryan,” and “Money and Finesse.”
- Similarly, in 2015, he released “Spraying,” “Trappin,” and “Foreign.”
- His fan asks that he compose new music in an interview. Bryan Silva released the albums “My City” in 2016 and “Flex OMG Yeah” in 2018.
- Furthermore, despite the fact that Bryan Silva does not have the classic heavy bodybuilder physique, he is well-known for his bodybuilding.
- “How I show myself to people is what distinguishes me from everyone else,” he remarked.
- “I Ain’t Wit That FuFu Lame Sh*t!” I’ll Send Some Shots At Your Fitted” and “You Haters MAD” are two videos on his YouTube account “Bryan Silva GRATATA” that have received more views. Bryan ceased submitting videos to his YouTube channel in August 2015.
You may also like to read: Bruce Springsteen, Ryan Haywood, Ahna O’Reilly, Nurdian Cuaca