Who is Ben Napier?
The American TV host and social media figure Ben Napierares are most known for co-hosting and acting with his wife Erin Napier in the TV show “Home Town.” On HGTV, the series airs. Since the show’s debut on January 24, 2016, the duo has served as both host and star. In the program, Erin and Ben renovate homes in Laurel, Mississippi’s historic district. All four of the seasons that have been broadcast have received high ratings for the show.
On November 13, 2019, it was revealed that Home Town Takeover, a spin-off, will debut in 2021. Additionally, on July 2, 2020, it was revealed that the community featured in this new show would be Wetumpka, Alabama. Ben and his wife Erin were featured in Southern Weddings magazines in 2014, which helped them attract many fans. Ben and Erin wed on November 22, 2008, and have been living together ever since. On their social media pages, the couple doesn’t hold back from publicly declaring their love for one another.
Additionally, on November 18, 2020, his wife Erin posted a line on her Instagram account in support of him. She also included a picture of Ben using his woodworking photoshop in her post. Ben writes her a love note every morning, she previously revealed. Helen, a daughter who was born in January 2018, is a gift to the couple.
Ben is active on social media, where he has over 372k verified Instagram followers at @scotsman.co and about 34k followers at @scotsmanco on Twitter.
Relationship Details, ABC is Married?
Ben Napier is a husband. Erin Napier, his undergraduate sweetheart, and he are currently married. Along with him, Erin is an American TV personality who gained popularity for hosting Home Town. While he was a student at The University of Mississippi, Ben first met Erin. After Ben proposed to Erin on September 21, 2007, they began dating. The union took place on November 22, 2008.
Helen Napier, a daughter who was born to the couple in January 2018, is a blessing. The couple is never reluctant to publicly declare their affection for one another. Ben is the best spouse in the entire world, according to Erin, who also revealed that “Ben writes her a love letter every morning.” After being diagnosed with a ruptured appendix and being advised that having children “was not likely,” Erin also admitted that she struggled with her fertility. Erin, though, was able to fully recover from the illness. Right now, Ben and his family are content in their Laurel, Mississippi, home.
What has made Ben Napier well-known?
- a well-known American TV host and social media influencer
- renowned for co-starring in and hosting the American television program “Home Town” with his wife, Erin Napier
Quick facts about ABC
|Reality TV Personality
|Place Of Birth
|Famous as an American TV host and social media personality
|Best Known For
|Known for hosting and starring on the American TV series “Home Town” along with his wife, Erin Napier
|Tom, Sam, and Jesse Napier
|November 22, 2008.
|University of Mississippi
|Degree in history
|6ft 6 inches
ABC: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
Ben Napier was born in Laurel, Mississippi, on September 24, 1983. Ben Napier is his real name. He has American citizenship. His zodiac sign is Libra, and he is a White Caucasian. By religion, he is a Christian.
Ben was born as one of Bennie Napier’s (mother) and Das Napier’s four kids (father). His father was an active Baptist minister. His three brothers are Jesse, Sam, and Tom Napier. Along with his siblings, he was raised in his hometown of Mississippi.
Education, Schooling, University
He attended a nearby school for his education. Later, he attended the University of Mississippi, where he earned a history degree. He began working as a carpenter and woodworker after receiving his degree.
Professional Career, (American TV host)
- Since the American television series “Home Town” debuted on January 24, 2016, Ben Napier and his wife Erin Napier have been hosting and starring in it. This has led to their rise to stardom.
- After the couple was highlighted in the 2014 issue of Southern Weddings Magazine, they were given a chance to host Home Town. HGTV then got in touch with them.
- In the program, Ben and Erin rebuild homes in Laurel, Mississippi’s historic district. Each of the four seasons that have been broadcast had received high ratings for the show.
- On November 13, 2019, it was revealed that Home Town Takeover, a spin-off, will debut in 2021.
- Ben and Erin will collaborate with another community to renovate numerous homes and public areas within a single town in the six-episode spin-off Home Town Takeover.
- On July 2, 2020, HGTV announced that the town featured in this new episode of Home Town would be Wetumpka, Alabama.
- The duo is currently preoccupied with the next Home Town season.
- The couple also operates Laurel Mercantile Co., which helps regional artisans, in addition to working on Home Town.
- Additionally, he is the owner of “Scotsman Co.”
- Ben also spent nearly ten years in the ministry.
- He no longer served as a minister at the First United Methodist Church of Laurel.
- On October 2, 2018, Ben and Erin released their autobiography, “Make Something Good Today.”
- The Complete Erin Napier Story
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
TV host and social media star Erin Napier makes a respectable living from his profession. Ben began his hosting career in 2016 and has since made significant progress to become one of the most well-known TV hosts. Without a doubt, his salary comes from his job in Home Town. He also makes money via the “Laurel Mercantile Co.,” which he and his wife Erin launched to help local artisans. His wealth has not yet been made public. However, as of 2020, Ben and his wife Erin had a combined net worth of $5 million. With their earnings, the pair is currently living a lavish lifestyle.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about his rumors and controversy, he has not been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the Height of ABC? Weight, Full Body Stats
Ben Napier, who is in his late 30s, has nice looks. He is a large man who stands tall at 6 feet 6 inches and weighs about 127 kilograms (280 lbs). He has light brown hair, dark eyes, and a fair complexion.
Before the birth of his daughter in January 2018, Ben weighed approximately 152 kg (335 lbs). Later, he shed 55 lbs of his weight through calorie and carb restriction, intermittent fasting, and a cardio and weight training regimen. He said in an Instagram post that his family had a history of disease because of their enormous physique. As a result of his extended existence, he lost weight.
Social Media Accounts
Abc is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.