Who is Anthony De La Torre?
American actor, singer, songwriter, and guitarist Anthony De La Torre also play the guitar. His portrayal of young Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales made him renowned (2017). He is also well-known for playing Jan Axel Blomberg in “Lords of Chaos” (2018). In two episodes of Nickelodeon’s “100 Things to Do Before High School,” he appeared repeatedly. He acted as a Justin Bieber impersonator when he was a teenager.
Relationship Details, Anthony De La Torre is Married?
Anthony De La Torre is currently engaged but hasn’t yet wed. He is engaged to American actress, producer, and singer Lana Condor. The 28th of January 2022 saw their engagement. They’ve been dating since August 2015, according to them. The couple even walked the red carpet at the 2017 Unforgettable Gala on December 9 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Currently, the pair is residing in Seattle, Washington. The couple intends to wed shortly. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
Quick facts about Anthony De La Torre
|Celebrated Name||Anthony De La Torre|
|Age||28 years old.|
|Nick Name||Anthony De La Torre|
|Birth Name||Anthony De La Torre|
|Place Of Birth||Bowling Green, Ohio|
|School||St. Aloysius Elementary and Junior High School|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Height||5 ft 9 in or 1.75 m|
|Weight||65 Kg or 143 lbs|
|Chest Size||39 in|
|Waist Size||30 in|
|Bicep Size||12 in|
Anthony De La Torre Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
The 24th of November 1993 saw the birth of Anthony De La Torre. He is a native of Ohio’s Bowling Green. His parents were both from Cuba. His mother, Esther Garcia, runs a cleaning company in addition to teaching Spanish at Bowling Green High School. While the identity of his father is still a mystery. A short time after De La Torre’s birth, his parents got divorced. Additionally, he has two siblings: an older sister named Angelica and an older brother named Nicolas. He is mixed-race and belongs to the American nationality. It is white in color. His faith is Christianity, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He will be 28 years old in 2021.
Education, Schooling, University
De La Torre received his education at St. Aloysius Elementary and Junior High School in Bowling Green before switching to Ohio Virtual Academy’s online program. When he was a teenager, he performed as a Justin Bieber impersonator. Additionally, he was then employed by his mother’s cleaning company. He began collaborating on his musical endeavor with songwriter and producer Desmond Child after relocating to Nashville, Tennessee, in 2012. He moved to Los Angeles, California, in 2013.
- Anthony De La Torre’s voice works as Willie the Whistling Duck in “Go, Diego, Go!” marked the beginning of his acting career.
- Then he appeared in two episodes of Nickelodeon’s “100 Things to Do Before High School” in a recurring role.
- He later became well-known for playing the juvenile Jack Sparrow in the hugely successful fantasy movie “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.” Through the use of CGI, his portrayal of the character was combined with Johnny Depp’s.
- Mike Krompass, Randy Cooke, and Billy Sheehan formed the rock group The Fell in July 2017, and he took Toby Rand’s place as the band’s leader.
- After that, he appeared alongside Rory Culkin, Emory Cohen, and Jack Kilmer in Jonas Akerlund’s suspenseful film “Lords of Chaos” as Jan Axel Blomberg/Hellhammer.
- He also made an appearance as Hellhammer in the Metallica song “ManUNkind” music video. The 2018 Sundance Film Festival hosted the movie’s world premiere.
- He will play the lead in the low-budget horror movie “Nick Gruesome”
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
Actor, musician, singer, and guitarist Anthony De La Torre possesses a variety of skills. As of 2022, his net worth is predicted to be $1 million. De La Torre worked as an imitation for Justin Bieber while he was a teenager, earning $300 to $600 per hour. He also made an appearance in a print ketchup advertising for Del Monte. His specific compensation has not yet been made public. His acting career is his primary source of income. He currently leads a stylish lifestyle.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about his rumors and controversy, he has not been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the height of De La Torre? Weight, Full Body Status
Anthony De La Torre is a gorgeous man who stands at 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 meters tall. His healthy weight is 65 kg (143 lbs), which is. His waist is 30 inches, his biceps are 12 inches, and his chest is 39 inches. He has a slender build. He has brown eyes, and his hair is also brown. Overall, he is in good physical shape and has a beautiful personality.
Social Media Accounts
Anthony La Torre is not active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.
- He acted as a Justin Bieber impersonator when he was a teenager.
- Sagittarius is his zodiac sign.
- He made his acting debut as Willie the Whistling Duck in the animated film “Go, Diego, Go!”
- In two episodes of Nickelodeon’s “100 Things to Do Before High School,” he appeared repeatedly.