Who is AnnaLynne McCord?
American actor, activist, film director, and model AnnaLynne McCord is also a model. She is renowned for portraying vixen-like characters. She became well-known for her role as the cunning Eden Lord on “Nip/Tuck,” which aired on FX from 2007 to 2009. Her role as Loren Wakefield in the MyNetworkTV telenovela “American Heiress” is also well-known. In 2008, she was chosen to play Naomi Clark, an antiheroine, in the CW television series 90210.
She was nominated for a Teen Choice Award and given the Hollywood Life Young Hollywood Superstar of Tomorrow award in 2009 for her performance as Naomi Clark. In the category of “Breakthrough Standout Performance,” she received a Breakthrough of the Year Award in 2010. She received a lot of praise for her performance as a troubled and delusional kid in the 2012 movie “Excision.” At the 2013 Fangoria Chainsaw Awards, she placed second for “Best Actress” for her work in Excision.
She began modeling when she was just 15 years old. With her open perspective on sex, anti-sexualized violence, anti-domestic abuse, and mental slavery, which “touches 7 billion people,” McCord continues to captivate audiences at campuses, events, and private parties. In her 2002 directorial debut, “The Middle of Nowhere,” she played the part of Cassandra. In the episode “The Party Favor” of “The O.C.” from the year 2006, she had her first little TV role. She made her directing debut in 2014 with the short film “I Choose.”
During the Russia-Ukraine war, AnnaLynne McCord received backlash over a video of Vladimir Putin.
The internet criticized AnnaLynne McCord’s odd video on Thursday asking for peace between Russia and Ukraine as being tone-deaf and compared it to Gal Gadot’s controversial “Imagine” video from 2020. The “90210” alumna tweeted spoken-word poetry that started, “Dear President Vladimir Putin, I’m very sorry that I wasn’t your mother.” After he gave the command for his soldiers to invade neighboring Ukraine early on Thursday, she addressed the Russian president in the video. She added, “If I were a mother, you would have been so adored, carried in the arms of joyful light.
“Never would this story’s tragedy unfold before our eyes, a pure nation’s tranquil demise taking place beneath the night sky. It would have been warm if I were your mother.” The authoritarian must have experienced “soul-stealing sorrow” as a child, according to McCord, to have thought he “lived in a cruel, unjust world.” “If I were your mother and the world were freezing, I would have sacrificed my life to keep you warm. She continued in the video, saying, “I’d have died to give you life,” before saying she “cannot believe” she was born “too late.” “to be the mother of Putin. “If I were your mother, I know that would be the beginning of realizing what a strong person of light you could be. I find it hard to believe I was born abroad and too late.”
Relationship Details, AnnaLynne McCord Is single?
Despite their intermittent relationship, AnnaLynne McCord is not yet married and they are now enjoying a nice and healthy relationship. The couple’s age difference is a pronounced 17 years. On the sets of the television show “Officer,” the two first met. Since then, the pair have been dating. Later, the couple decided to dissolve their relationship in December 2014. The former couple decided to sort things out after Dominic was given a skin cancer diagnosis in 2015, and they reconnected before divorcing in 2018. Once more, Dominic and AnnaLynne began dating in 2020. With an Instagram post on September 25, 2020, Purcell declared that they had resumed their romance. The sexual preference of AnnaLynne McCord is straight.
Dominic, AnnaLynne’s boyfriend, was wed to Rebecca Williamson beginning on August 1, 1998, and they divorced in 2008. Joseph Purcell, born on August 12, 1999, Audrey Purcell, born on January 30, 2001, and twins Lily-Rose and Augustus Purcell were all born as a result of their marriage (b. July 7, 2003). Dominic Purcell, an Australian actor of British descent, is well-known for his roles as Mick Rory/Heat Wave in The Flash (2014–2016) and Lincoln Burrows in Prison Break (2005–2009; 2017). He also appeared in Legends of Tomorrow (2016-Present).
She previously had a relationship with Kellan Lutz that lasted from 2008 until 2011. At a modeling session for Abercrombie & Fitch, AnnaLynne and Kellan got to know one another. She was at fault for her relationship’s failure with Lutz because of her fears and problems with trust brought on by her rocky past. Later, she understood that he did love her. From October 2010 to 2011, she was allegedly dating Aaron O’Connell due to their frequent sightings together in public.
She said in 2014 that a male acquaintance had sexually raped her when she was 18; as a result, she sobbed during her rape scene in 90210, much to the surprise of her fellow cast members, who thought she acted convincingly. McCord declared her support for the No More Campaign’s anti-domestic violence initiative in March 2015 while speaking at the UN in favor of the UN Women for Peace Association (UNWFPA).
In addition, McCord donates his time to charitable causes like Artists for Peace and Justice, the St. Bernard Project, the Alzheimer’s Association, Invisible Children, Do Something, the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation, the National Domestic Violence Hotline, Stand Up to Cancer, The Blind Project, the Samburu Project, the Visual Snow Initiative, and Playing for Change. McCord has visited the New Somaly Mam Foundation’s shelters for victims of human trafficking in Cambodia and is a supporter of the organization. She serves as the president of Together1Heart, an organization that aids women and children who have been the victims of sexual assault and human trafficking. McCord received a U.S. Congressional Honor in 2009 for her efforts to combat trafficking.
Quick facts about AnnaLynne McCord
|Celebrated Name||AnnaLynne McCord|
|Nick Name||AnnaLynne McCord|
|Birth Name||AnnaLynne McCord|
AnnaLynne McCord: Early Life, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity
On July 16, 1987, AnnaLynne McCord was born in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. She grew up with limited resources in a trailer park near Buford and Monroe, Georgia, where she was raised. She decided to postpone turning 34 as of 2021. She has American citizenship and is of mixed race because she is descended from both Scottish and English ancestors. She is the child of Shari McCord and Christian minister David McCord. She grew up alongside her siblings, actors Jonathan David McCord, actresses Rachel McCord (younger sister), and Angel McCord (Younger Brother). She was raised in a Christian household. Because her parents practiced “strict discipline,” she was forbidden from watching Harry Potter because it featured witchcraft. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she practices Christianity.
Education, Schooling, University
Her mother taught AnnaLynne at home, and she later earned her high school diploma at the age of fifteen. She developed an early interest in modeling during her early years. By the age of 17, McCord was enrolled in a drama school in New York City.
Professional Career, ( film director)
- After graduating, AnnaLynne McCord initially worked for Wilhelmina Modeling Agency.
- She then worked as a model and participated in several commercial campaigns for companies including Marc Ecko, eBay, and Estee Lauder. She additionally posed for Woman’s World, Maxim, Playboy, and Seventeen.
- She has also been featured on the covers of many international fashion publications, including Shape, Nylon, Vanidades, Philadelphia Style, Bode, Jezebel, Fashion Journal, and Regard Magazine in the US; Cosmopolitan from Germany; Prestige from Indonesia; and Pink from Ukraine.
- She then relocated to Los Angeles to attend film auditions.
- After that, she landed a part in the 2007 adaptation of the horror classic “Day of the Dead” as well as the 2005 Italian film “Natale a Miami.”
- She further made appearances in the TV shows “American Heiress,” “The O.C.,” and “Close to Home.”
- She has appeared as a guest star in two episodes of Ugly Betty’s first season, one episode of Greek’s first season, and one episode of “Cold Casefourth “‘s a season.
- She also had an appearance in the 2003 music video for the song “Baby, I’m in Love” by Mexican artist Thala.
- In the fifth season of the FX series “Nip/Tuck,” she also played Eden Lord.
- In 2008, she was given the role of Naomi Clark in the television series “90210.”
- Later, she agreed to perform a part alongside Conchata Ferrell, Minka Kelly, Anne Meara, and B. Smith in the Off-Broadway production of “Love, Loss, and What I Wore,” which will run from April 27 through May 29, 2011.
- She had an appearance in “Excision” in 2012, and for the third season of the TNT drama “Dallas,” two years later, she joined the cast.
- In the Lifetime movie “Watch Your Back” from 2015, she portrayed the main character.
- She then co-starred alongside Danny A. Abeckaser in “First We Take Brooklyn” in 2018.
- The following year, she performed in the TV film “Anniversary Nightmare aka Wrongfully Accused.”
- She performed in the 2020 television movie “Feliz Navidad” before appearing as a detective in the 2021 film “Feral State.”
- She made an appearance in the “Stressed Western” episode of Legends of Tomorrow.
What has made AnnaLynne McCord well-known?
- acting, modeling, and activism.
- for her work from 2007 to 2009 as Eden Lord on the FX television series “Nip/Tuck.”
Net Worth, Salary, Assets
Actress, model, and activist AnnaLynne McCord. She has earned a sizable fortune from her roles in numerous films and TV shows. The anticipated net worth for 2022 is $5 Million. Through her performing gigs in movies, music videos, and television shows, the entertainment sector serves as her primary source of income. Her actual salary and yearly earnings have not yet been made public. She uses the money from her profession to support a modest lifestyle. McCord represented Estee Lauder at the beginning of her career. In 2011, she also served as the model for print advertisements for the Marc Ecko bag company. In 2017, she also made an appearance in TV ads for eBay.
Rumors and Controversy
Talking about her rumors and controversy, she has not been in any part of rumors as well as controversy to date.
What is the Height of AnnaLynne McCord? Weight, Full Body Status
AnnaLynne McCord is a stunning actress who stands 5 feet 7.5 inches tall and weighs about 59 kg (130 pounds). Her eyes are green, and she has blonde hair. Her hair is curly. She is 34-23-34 inches in height. She wears a 32B bra, a 4 (UK) dress, and a 9 (US) shoe (US). She works out frequently to stay healthy and fit. She disclosed that she had been given a dissociative identity disorder diagnosis in April 2021. She has claimed that she has been using meditation to help her deal with her trauma, and she has developed the “Love Storm Tour,” a worldwide meditation tour, to help prevent human trafficking.
Social Media Accounts
AnnaLynne McCord is not active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat.