A striker for Atlético Madrid in La Liga and for the Spanish national team, Alvaro Borja Morata Martn is a professional football player from Spain. His professional career began at Real Madrid, where he made his senior team debut in late 2010.
On October 23, 1992, lvaro Morata was born in Madrid, Spain, into a middle-class family. His mother is Susana Martin Ramos, and his father is Alfonso Morata. Alvaro is the lone son and last child of the family. His older sister is Marta Abril Morata Martin. His parents, Alfonso Morata and Susana Martin Ramos, supported his decision to study medicine and surgery. They thought that this education was better than football. Alvaro, though, was very passionate about football and wanted to play professionally. He started his youth career with Atletico Madrid when he was 13 years old.
Álvaro Morata Height, Weight
He stands 189 m tall. He is about 84 kg in weight. He has gorgeous, warm black eyes, and his hair is black. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical characteristics are all unknown.
- Alvaro Morata is a striker for Atletico Madrid and the Spanish national team in professional football. He started out with Atletico Madrid, moved on to Getafe, and then as a youngster joined Real Madrid C. In July 2010, after winning two youth championships and scoring 34 goals, he was promoted to Real Madrid Castilla. In four games while playing for Castilla, Morata scored five goals. When he replaced Angel di Maria in his Real Madrid debut on December 12, 2010, people began to notice his potential. Two days later, he made his Coppa del Rey debut.
- On February 13, 2011, Morata led Real Madrid to a 7-1 triumph over Deportivo de La Corua B, and on March 18, 2014, he scored his first champions league goal against Schalke 04 to assist Real Madrid to winning 3-1 at Santiago Bernabéu.
- On July 19, 2014, it was revealed that Morata has signed a five-year, €20 million deal with Juventus, with the option for Real Madrid to purchase him. His first goal, a header, gave Juventus a 3-0 victory over Atalanta.
- For €30 million, Morata was given back to Real Madrid. He made his professional debut on August 9 against Sevilla of Spain, triumphing 3-2. On August 27, he scored his first goal in a 2-1 victory over Celta at home. He scored three goals in nine games to help Real Madrid win the Champions League for the second consecutive season.
- On July 19, 2017, he was acquired by Chelsea with €60 million. On August 12th, 2017, he made his Premier League debut and scored his first goal. On September 23, Morata became the 17th Chelsea player to record a hat trick in the Premier League against Stoke City.
- Morata scored his first goal in a 2-0 home victory over Villarreal on February 24 after agreeing to an 18-month contract with Atletico Madrid on January 27 of this year.
- News about Alvaro Morata and his wife
- When Morata joined the Spanish U17 team in time for the U-17 World Cup in Nigeria in 2009, his international career officially got underway. After participating in four games and contributing two goals, he led Spain to third place. Afterward, he helped Spain U19 defeat Japan in the international competition held in Tokyo.
- He guided Spain to win and the U-21 team’s first-place finish at the 2013 European Championship in Israel.
- He made his senior team debut in the UEFA Euro 2016 qualifiers in November 2014, and he scored his first goal for Spain against Ukraine to help them win the game.
At both the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship and the 2011 UEFA European Under-19 Championship, he was awarded the Golden Boot.
He was selected for the UEFA Team of the Year on November 24, 2015.
Álvaro Morata’s Net Worth
Alvaro Morata is thought to have a net worth of about 60 million euros. His anticipated market value as of December 2022 is 50 million euros (44 million pounds). His professional football career and playing for many teams are his main sources of income. In 2005, Alvaro started playing football professionally. It was his junior season, though, and his senior season didn’t start until 2010. Alvaro has played for Real Madrid, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Getafe, and Chelsea since the start of his career. In 2008, he joined Real Madrid. He did, however, join the club permanently in 2014 for a period of five years.
Álvaro Morata Wife, Marriage
Lilly Campello is the stunning wife of Alvaro Morata. In front of a celebrity-studded audience that included Isco and Simone Zaza, Morata and Campello were married in Venice in 2017. On December 10, 2016, they got hitched after Morata got down on one knee at a magic show in Madrid. After the couple’s twins Alessandro and Leonardo were born on July 29, 2018, the player changed his Chelsea uniform number from 9 to 29 in their honor. The trio’s third child, Edoardo, was born on September 29, 2020.