Evangeline Lilly is a well-known actress and author from Canada. She is best known for her roles in The Hurt Locker, Real State, and The Hobbit film trilogy as Connie James, Bailey Tallet, and Tauriel.
She has won numerous significant honors, including Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Evangeline has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of her acting career, book sales, and other endeavors.
What are Evangeline Lilly’s Salary and Net Worth 2022/2023?
As of 2019, Evangeline Lilly’s net worth is projected to be at $15 million. Her performing roles in films, television shows, and commercials contribute to her riches. She’s also starred in advertisements for L’Oreal Paris, Karastan Carpets, Davidoff Coolwater Women, Baume, and Michelle K Footwear, among others.
|Net Worth in 2019||$15 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Actress, Author|
In the year 2008, actress and author Evangeline got a $70,000 per episode compensation from the television series Lost. She earned $80k per episode from the same series in 2004. However, the media still does not have access to the specific amount of her annual income. Evangeline’s performance in Shawn Levy’s science fiction sports film Real Steel earned her a total of $299.3 million. Endorsing brands like Mousse also pay her nicely.
Information on His Vehicles and Residence
Evangeline undoubtedly enjoys a lavish lifestyle as a result of her career. In terms of her personal style, Evangeline drives one of the most popular cars on the market in the United States. It’s a Ford Escape in white with a sporty design. The automobile is estimated to be worth roughly $10,000.
She had previously shared a residence with two other women near Waialua Beach. On the 20th of December 2006, her house caught fire due to an electrical short circuit when she was filming Lost.
Philanthropist Evangeline Lily
Evangeline Lily is a charitable celebrity who has worked with a variety of non-profit organizations in addition to acting. Her mission is to assist street children and the helpless. In 2010, she established an organization in Vancouver, Honolulu, and Los Angeles to assist orphans, widows, and the needy.
Evangeline Lilly’s Professional Life
- Evangeline Lilly started her career as a waitress and a truck oil changer.
- She discovered the key to success after much hardship, but it took a lot of hard work and dedication on her part to get there.
- Lilly began her modeling career as an intern at the Ford Modeling Agency.
- Evangeline has appeared in a variety of films and television shows, and her screen presence has made a significant effect.
- Smallville, Tru Calling, and Kingdom Hospital were among the TV shows in which she made uncredited appearances.
- She’s also appeared in films including Freddy vs. Jason, White Chicks, and The Long Weekend.
- In the year 2004, Lilly landed her first major part, Kate Austen, in the ABC network’s Lost television series.
- She starred in the American war film The Hurt Locker in 2008. Following that, she starred as the leading lady in the psychological thriller film Afterwards.
- With the science-fiction film Real Steel, she made a comeback in 2011.
- Evangeline appeared in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, a fantasy adventure film, in 2013. Tauriel, the head of the Mirkwood Elven Guard, was played by her.
- She was cast in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, the third installment of the Hobbit trilogy, in 2014.
- In 2015, Evangeline appeared in the superhero film Ant-Man.
- She did an excellent job portraying the persona and received applause for her efforts.
- In the year 2018, she was cast in Ant-Man and the Wasp, the sequel to Ant-Man.
Lilly took a sabbatical from Hollywood in 2009 to focus on her family and writing a book. In 2013, she published The Squickerwonkers, a children’s graphic novel. It was unveiled at the San Diego Comic-Con International.
The book’s foreword was written by Peter Jackman, a Hollywood filmmaker. Evangeline defines the book as a collection of odd individuals, each with their own set of vices. She intends to release a series of these novels in the near future.
Nominations and Awards
Evangeline was named one of the Breakout Stars of 2004 by Entertainment Weekly in 2004. She won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series in 2005. She was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Lead Actress in a Drama Series.
Lilly was named the Sexiest Woman on Television by the magazine TV Guide in the year 2007. Lilly was named one of the Top Sexiest by FHM magazine. She was also named one of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People.
Evangeline Lilly’s Fun Facts
- Evangeline Lilly was born Nicole Evangeline Lilly on August 3, 1979, in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada, to Canadian parents.
- She is 40 years old as of 2019, and her horoscope is Leo.
- Lilly’s father was an economics teacher, while her mother worked as a school secretary.
- Andrea Lilly, her younger sister, was her best friend growing up.
- Lilly attended W J Mouat Secondary School in Abbotsford and later moved on to the University of British Columbia to further her education.
- She began her career as a waitress and an oil change technician for the vehicle.
- As of 2019, Evangeline’s net worth is projected to be at $15 million.
- Since 2010, she has been in a long-term relationship with Norman Kali.
- Kahekili Kali is the name of Evangeline’s son.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, and her weight is roughly 55 kg.
- Evangeline is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.