Kimberly Guilfoyle is a former host of Fox News’ The Five. After leaving Fox News in 2018, he became the vice chairwoman of a pro-Trump political action committee.
Kimberly’s professional experience in TV shows and politics has netted her a fair sum of money.
Kimberly Guilfoyle’s Net Worth 2022/2023 and Salary
As of 2019, Kimberly Guilfoyle’s net worth is projected to be approximately $5 million. She has been able to accumulate a fair sum of money as her bank balance by working in one of the best media firms as well as a legal business. (Vaigra) The average yearly compensation at Fox News is roughly $65k, but because Kimberly is an experienced reporter, she reportedly receives an average annual salary of around $850k.
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Income Source||Television Personality|
In addition, her book was supported by President Trump personally in 2015, boosting her net worth significantly. Kimberly is currently enjoying her opulent lifestyle and is content with her earnings. She hasn’t revealed anything further about her automobile collection or other assets, though.
What is the Market Value of her Home?
Kimberly has a home in Bridgehampton, New York, with her husband Gavin Newsom. They did, however, leave the residence after their divorce in 2006. Kimberly currently has a home in Central Park West that she reportedly purchased for $3.4 million in 2015.
She completely renovated her 28-square-foot lawn after purchasing the home. Her home also includes a huge living area with a fireplace, measuring 27 square feet.
Kimberly Guilfoyle is From where?
Kimberly Guilfoyle is a native of San Francisco, California, in the United States. He is of mixed ethnicity and possesses an American nationality due to his birth in the United States. He was born to an Irish father and a Puerto Rican mother.
Mercy High School was where Kimberly completed her high school education. She then went on to the University of California before enrolling in the University of San Francisco School of Law, where she got her Juris Doctor in 1994.
Kimberly is reported to have interned at the San Francisco district attorney’s office and worked a couple of side jobs. She afterward moved to Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland, to study international children’s rights and European Economic Community law, where she published research articles.
Kimberly Guilfoyle’s Professional Life
- Kimberly Guilfoyle began her career as a prosecutor in San Francisco, but she was fired in 1996 due to political reasons.
- She then relocated to Los Angeles in search of greater opportunities.
- She served as a Deputy District Attorney for almost four years, during which time she was assigned to cases including domestic violence, kidnapping, robbery, arson, sexual assault, and homicide, among other things.
- She was later rehired as an Assistant District Attorney in the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office in 2000, where she remained for four years until 2004.
- In 2002, Kimberly and lead prosecutor James Hammer garnered a lot of attention for their work in this role.
A Career in Television
She began appearing in television programs that required legal skills in 2004 as an attorney. She then relocated to New York, where she began anchoring the Court TV show Both Sides.
She also started working as a legal analyst on Anderson Cooper 360° at the same time. Kimberly joined Fox News Channel in 2006 as the host of the weekend shows The Lineup.
She has appeared as a guest host on shows such as Hannity, On the Record, Justice with Judge Jeanine, Fox, Friends, and others over the years. Kimberly was chosen as a co-host of the news and chat show The Five in 2011, which became a very popular show.
In 2014, she co-hosted Outnumbered and was a weekly guest on The O’Reilly Factor’s regular piece Is it Legal? till 2017, when the show was canceled.
Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate was Kimberly’s autobiographical book released in 2015.
Achievements & Awards
Kimberly has received numerous honors, including the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office’s Prosecutor of the Month award and the City of San Francisco’s Outstanding Woman of the Year award.
In 2004, she received another honor from New York City, the Special Civil Rights Award. She was also selected USO Entertainer of the Year the following year.
- Kimberly Guilfoyle was born Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle in San Francisco, California, on March 9, 1969.
- Her horoscope is Pisces, and she is 50 years old as of 2019.
- Anthony Guilfoyle (father) and Mercedes Guilfoyle (mother) are her parents (mother).
- Her mother is from Puerto Rico, and her father is from Ireland.
- Anthony Guilfoyle is her brother’s name.
- Kimberly was born in the United States and comes from a mixed ethnic background.
- She released an autobiographical book in the year 2015 named Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate.
- Kimberly has an estimated net worth of roughly $5 million as of 2019.
- She has a son named, Ronan Anthony Villency.
- She stands at a nice height of 5 feet 2 inches while her body weight is around 57kg.
- Kimberly is highly active on different social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.