What Happened To Gabriel Fernandez’s Mother In Prison After Pearl Fernandez Was Burned?

Pearl Fernandez, who was sentenced to life in prison for her son’s murder, was rumored to have been burned and tortured in prison, according to Twitter users. Is this correct?

Pearl Fernandez, a Palmdale woman, pleaded guilty to the murder of her eight-year-old son in the first degree. Gabriel Fernandez, the son, was subjected to months of torture and abuse at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend, culminating in his death in 2013.

Isauro Aguirre, Pearl’s boyfriend, was sentenced to death, while Pearl was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

To Know More: Séamus Coleman, James Tarkowski, Vitalii Mykolenko, Ben Godfrey

What Happened To Gabriel Fernandez’s Mother In Prison After Pearl Fernandez Was Burned?

After five years, Pearl Fernandez pled guilty to the first-degree murder of her son Gabriel Fernandez in 2017. Despite the fact that the prosecutors sought the death penalty for Fernandez and her 40-year-old boyfriend Aguirre, Fernandez was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in 2018.

Only Aguirre received a death penalty sentence. Following their convictions, rumors began to circulate on social media that Fernandez was being tortured and burned in prison.

Inmates are said to treat a prisoner who has abused children harshly. After hearing she was being beaten, sliced up, and burned in jail last year, a Twitter user expressed their joy.

Apparently Peral Fernandez was beaten and burned with hot coffee in prison,” another user wrote alongside a clapping GIF.

It’s worth noting that none of these rumors have been confirmed by official sources, so it’s possible that they’re nothing more than rumors.

According to Distractify, Pearl Fernandez is still alive and serving her sentence in Chowchilla State Women’s Prison.

What Was Pearl Fernandez’s Role In Her Son’s Murder?

Although the exact role of Pearl Fernandez in her son Gabriel’s murder is unknown, she has admitted to torturing him in the past. Fernandez dialed 911 to report the incident. On May 22, 2013, Gabriel was unconscious and not breathing.

Paramedics arrived and rushed him to the hospital, where he was discovered to have a cracked skull, three broken ribs, and teeth that had been knocked out.

The BB pellets also severely injured his lungs and groin. Two days later, he passed away. Moreover, during his eight-month stay with his mother, he was starved and abused repeatedly.

Pearl’s boyfriend used to make him eat the litter and feces from the cat and then lock him in a drawer. Fernandez was aware of what was going on with the youngster.

According to the Los Angeles Times, she admitted to the special circumstance allegation of international murder by torture but later claimed in a petition file that she was not her son’s actual killer.

Her petition was denied by a judge in Los Angeles County Superior Court, who stated that she was not entitled to resentencing relief.

You may also like to read: Valeria Lukyanova, Jayingee, Antje Utgaard, Yasmin Vossoughian