Who is Vivien Lyra Blair?
Vivien Lyra Blair is a child actor from the United States. Vivien Lyra Blair became well-known after appearing in the Netflix horror thriller “Bird Box.” Similarly, she has a big Instagram following.
What is Vivien Lyra Blair’s age?
Vivien Lyra Blair was born on June 4th, 2012, and celebrates her birthday every year on that date. The actress was born in the city of Los Angeles, California, in the United States. In the same way, the young actress is now eight years old. Vivien, too, is an American citizen who was born under the sign of Gemini.
Her parents, Andrew A Blair and Liz Blair, were her parents. She doesn’t know much about her parents’ careers or professions because there isn’t much information available. Vivien is a dedicated Christian, as is her family.
Vivien, too, has a brother. Her brother’s identity has remained a mystery. She and her parents currently reside in Los Angeles, California. Vivien Lyra Blair is still in her early twenties. She is most likely in primary school now, having completed kindergarten.
|Full Name:||Vivien Lyra Blair|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||3 feet 6 inches (1.07m)|
Vivien Lyra Blair’s Net Worth 2022/2023
The young actress has yet to receive an award. Vivien, on the other hand, will surely win a few prizes in no time if she keeps up her acting and talent. Similarly, during the course of her career, the child actress has earned a substantial wealth. Vivian has a $1 million net worth.
Is Vivien Lyra Blair in a relationship?
Vivien Lyra Blair is far too young to have a boyfriend. She is still growing and focuses on performing and her studies at the moment. Vivien Lyra Blair is still a child, and she has a childlike innocence about her. She stays away from such situations and is unlikely to get into any difficulty in the near future.
Vivien Lyra Blair’s Height, Weight
The young actress is still in the early stages of her career and has a lot to learn. She is 3 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 22 kilograms. She, too, has brown hair and lovely blue eyes.
Vivien Lyra Blair’s Career
- Blair, Vivien Lyra, is a child actor. Her most famous part is in the Netflix film Bird Box. Similarly, the young actress made her acting debut in the film Band-Aid in 2017. In the miniseries Waco, she played Serenity. She starred as The Girl in Netflix’s horror movie Bird Box the same year. The film is based on the same-named novel by Josh Malerman.
- On a post-apocalyptic Earth, the story takes place. The movie was also released on December 21, 2018. The mother is played by Sandra Bullock. A mother and her two children set out on a risky trek to safety aboard a boat in the film.
- They are also blindfolded to avoid seeing a strange entity that leads individuals to commit suicide when they glimpse it. In addition, the film was a tremendous sensation on Netflix.
- She also starred in the 2019 film The Play Date as Lila. In the 2019 TV series Station 19, she portrays Penny. The teenage actress got the role of Hazel in the 2020 series Indebted, following her success in films and television series. In the 2020 film We Can Be Heroes, Vivien will play Guppy.
- The film serves as a precursor to the Sharkboy and Lava Girl series. Her most recent performance was as Abby in the film The Guilty, which was released in 2021. Vivien has created a reputation for herself in the fields of performing and show business, despite her age.