Who is Stephanie Sy?
Stephanie Sy is a well-known American columnist and former PBS NewsHour correspondent. In the past, she has also worked as an Al-Jazeera English correspondent and commentator.
Her breathtaking beauty and dynamic moorings have won over a significant number of the various commentators. On top of that, she frequently fills in as an anchor on World News Now. As a journalist and author, she has built a sizable fortune from her successful career.
When was Stephanie Sy born?
On January 16, 1977, Stephanie Sy was born in Southern California, the United States of America. She was born in the year 2019 and now has the ripe old age of 42. Capricorn is her horoscope sign. In San Marino, her father is a certified public accountant, and her mother is a land specialist with Coldwell Investors.
According to Stephanie’s self-description, she is an American of Asian descent. She has a degree from the University of Pennsylvania, where she studied for four years. She’s still 5’2″ tall, though. As a result, she has brown hair and brown eyes.
|Full Name:||Stephanie Sy|
|Birth Date:||16 January 1977|
|Birth Place:||Southern California|
|Ex-Husband:||David Jensen Aristo|
|Profession:||An Anchor and Host|
Stephanie Sy has a husband, but who is he?
Stephanie Sy is a contented wife and mother. Her husband’s name is David Jensen Aristo (boyfriend). A director for NPR’s In Light of Everything, her boyfriend is her life partner. Colleges and universities that he has attended include George Mason University and the University of Massachusetts Amherst. In June 2015, Sy, an anchor, and David, a live journalist, met at AL Jazeera America.
On June 17, 2017, they married at Point Dume, a beachfront location on the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles, California. The wedding was officiated by Red Sy, a sister-in-law turned All-Inclusive Life serve. With no signs of separation or partition, the couple is currently enjoying a blissful, intimate relationship. Getting a divorce from the first person.
It is Stephanie Sy’s second marriage. Ex-husband receives a child from her first marriage from her. In any case, there’s no record of her first relationship. So even though her professional life is crystal-clear, her personal life remains serene.
Stephanie Sy: Net Worth 2022/2023, Salary
For the year 2019, the net worth of Stephanie Sy, an American writer and columnist, is expected to be around $1 million. The experience Sy has gained from working for a few different news organizations is quite impressive. A CNN columnist’s annual salary is $114,310 on average.
Similar to columnists, lower-level journalists make $104762 while higher-level journalists make $132180. Consequently, it’s possible that she’ll be paid more than the average reporter because of this!
Stephanie Sy’s Professional Life, Career
- Stephanie began her career as a news reporter shortly after graduating from college.
- A double major in international relations and natural sciences earned her a bachelor’s degree.
- In 1999, she landed her first television gig as a live columnist for WBTW, where she did so for two years.
- In September 2001, she began reporting on military affairs for WTKR. When ABC News hired her in 2003, it was because of her reporting from Iraq during the war.
- She was also based in New York until 2006, when she began reporting from London for ABC NewsOne.
- ABC hired her in Beijing as an Asia Journalist in 2007 as well.
- When she left in 2012, she moved to New York and stayed there until then.
- She also worked as a fill-in anchor on World News Now and other ABC shows.
- During her time as a senior proofreader and reporter at Ordinary Wellbeing, Stephanie worked from 2012 to 2013.
- She joined Al Jazeera America in 2013 as well.
- Stephanie worked for Al Jazeera’s Converse until the organization’s demise in 2016, securing various reports, mainly the non-weekend morning news, and facilitating occasional meetings.
- Yippee News hired her as a freelance journalist to conduct interviews for their publication.
- She was also a CNN and CNN Worldwide independent anchor in 2017.