Who is Sonya Roby?
Sonya Roby (born 1967) is an American internet personality and Scottie Pippen’s ex-girlfriend. She is a professional photographer and a native of the United States. Her husband, Scottie Pippen, is a former NBA player who is best known for being a six-time champion and one of the NBA’s 50 Greatest Players.
After the news of Scottie’s 33-year-old son Antron Pippen’s death made headlines, Roby was thrust into the spotlight. He was an asthametc patient, according to reports, but the cause of his death has yet to be determined.
|Full Real Name||Sonya Martin Roby.|
|Age (As of 2020)||54 years old.|
|Birth Place||The United States.|
|Best Known for||being the ex-girlfriend of Scottie Pippen.|
|Current Residence||Chicago, Illinois, United States.|
|Net worth||$350,000 USD, as of 2021.|
Sonya Roby: Bio, Age, Nationality, Parents
Sonya Martin Roby, the celebrity spouse, was born in the United States in 1967. Sonya will be 54 years old in 2021. She was 28 years old in 1995, according to reports.
She has not yet provided information about her exact birthday. Roby completed her education at the age of 18 and went on to graduate from the University (name not known). She also completed a photography diploma.
Sonya Roby’s Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Martin looks much younger than her age, and the star wife has a smart personality. The black beauty is a mother of three children, but no one would guess that from her appearance.
Sonya Roby: Siblings and Parents
The star’s spouse is of African-American descent. Martin is of black ethnicity, and she has not yet revealed any details about her mother or father.
Sonya Roby: Professional Life and Career
There are no specific details about her professional life available, but according to sources, Sonya works as a lifestyle photographer in Chicago, Illinois. She frequently shares her work on social media, particularly Instagram, where she has 5,501 followers and only 900 posts.
Charles Tillman, Brian Urlacker, and NBA legend Magic Johnson are among the celebrities photographed by the star wife. She also has a blog on her own website.
Sonya Roby: Net Worth 2022/2023 and Salary
Furthermore, Sonya Roby’s exact net worth has yet to be revealed, but it is expected to be around $350k USD by 2021.
Sonya Roby: Relationship Status, Single?
Sonya and Scottie, according to some sources, dated for a long time. They were later blessed with twin daughters, Tyler and Taylor Pippen, on July 20, 1994.
Unfortunately, Tyler, one of the twins, died just nine days after her birth, while the other twin survived. Taylor is currently 26 years old and works as a model and sports personality.
The cause of Tyler’s death was never revealed to the public. Tyler passed away at Mercy Hospital, according to the report on Pippen’s court hearing over medical bills. After a couple of years of dating, the couple split up, and Scottie married Larsa Younan in 1997.
Furthermore, Scottie was married to Karen McCollum in 1988 before dating Sonya Roby. The former couple had a son named Antron Pippen (1987–2021) before getting divorced in 1990.
Sonya Roby: Facts
- Sonya prefers to stay out of the spotlight, so after their divorce, she relocated to Chicago.
- She is also said to have remarried her first husband (name unknown), with whom she has a daughter and a son.
- In one of her Instagram posts, she shared a photo of her baby daughter, Brianna Martin, who appears to be her.
- Sonya was frequently booked for photoshoots at various events such as baby showers, birthday parties, weddings, and so on.
- On September 21, 1991, her partner Pippen was named to the United States men’s Olympic basketball team.
- Scottie was one of nine players selected to compete in the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona for the United States of America.
- In 1996, he appeared in the season 2 episode “Baby Shower” of the television show ER.
- The NBA star was seen playing himself in the ESPN documentary miniseries The Last Dance. The story was based on the 1997–98 Chicago Bulls season, and it was released in 2020.
- Sonya frequently posts photos of her children on her Instagram account. She also wished her daughter Taylor a happy birthday on July 20.
- On May 28, 2013, she made her first Instagram post, which was a photo of her son on a magazine cover.