Who is Sarah Vivan?
Lil Wayne’s ex-girlfriend Sarah Vivan is well-known. She works as a radio character during the day. Sarah is an internet sensation who rose to prominence as the mother of Lil Wayne’s kid, Dwayne III. Vivan also has a radio show on Sirius XM Shade 45, where he co-hosts with DJ Drama and Wear Gun. She has also worked for iHeartMedia Inc. and has lately worked with Streetz 94.5.
Sarah Vivan’s Age, Parents, Siblings, Family, Education
Sarah Vivan was born on August 17, 1987, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Vivan is 32 years old according to the year 2019. Vivan’s first introduction to the zodiac is the sign of Leo. Her father is Jammie Ballew, and her mother is Christina Tran. Elisabeth and Jayde Mauldin, her sisters, helped raised her. She is of American nationality and lives in a mixed-identity environment (biracial Vietnamese and white).
As part of her academic progression, she studied style at the College of Cincinnati. In 2011, the Atlanta Broadcasting Organization honored Sarah Vivan with the level of Radio and TV Broadcasting Innovation.
|Full Name:||Sarah Vivan|
|Date of birth:||17 Aug, 1987|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Media personality, Radio host|
Sarah Vivan’s Net Worth 2022/2023, Salary
As demonstrated by her acquiring, Vivan gets a respectable sum from her profitable profession. Furthermore, she has a long history in the industry, meaning that she has amassed a substantial total worth and compensation. Despite the fact that Vivan’s pay has not been disclosed, he is thought to have a net worth of $thousand.
Her ex-husband, on the other hand, is thought to have a net worth of around $120 million. Sarah Vivan Beau is a made-up person. Mother of Two Children Furthermore, she has received an average compensation of $85,937 to $93,812, compared to $44k to $104k for a Connected Media record director.
In 2019, Vivan’s authority Instagram account has over 82.9k followers. According to the influencer marketing center point, she earns $288-$481 every month.
What is the name of Sarah Vivan’s husband? Her Youngest Daughter
Sarah is not married, however she does have two children in her personal life. Vivan’s first kid, Essence Vivan, was conceived with her ex-husband in 2005. Vivan has yet to learn anything about her daughter’s biological father. Sarah became a mother for the first time at the age of eighteen. On October 22, 2008, three years after giving birth to her son, Dwayne Michael Carter III, at The Christ Emergency Clinic with her ex-husband, she became a mother for the second time.
After giving birth to Lil’Wayne’s child, Sarah Vivan rose to stardom. Dwayne’s father, Lil, told ET Hip-Jump Grants about Sarah Vivan’s pregnancy. The cute pair met at a club in Cincinnati after Vivan complimented her on her birthday. They began dating in 2005 and got married in July 2007.
Furthermore, their marriage was short-lived, and they divorced in 2008. Despite this, Lil’Wayne visits his child and Sarah on a regular basis. She’s making the most of her single status right now by spending time with her kids.
Sarah Vivan’s Height and Weight
Sarah Vivan is a little woman with a medium physique. Her height and weight, meanwhile, are still being measured. Her hair is dark, and she has a pair of earthy-colored eyes.
Sarrah Vivan uses social networking platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook extensively. She has a combined Instagram and Twitter following of 82.8k and 13.2k, respectively. There is currently no information available about her Facebook fans.
Sarah Vivan’s Professional Background
- When asked about her specialist occupation, Sarah admits she never planned to be a radio persona.
- Despite the fact that Vivan had no choice but to begin her work as a stylist due to the conditions.
- Sarah Vivan attempted to make a career in radio because one of her friends demanded it, and the rest is history.
- She worked as an understudy at Clear Channel Open Air Worldwide for around 8 months. Sarah Vivan, on the other hand, joined iHeartMedia in September 2012 as a programming aide.
- Sarah Vivan gained to notoriety after appearing as a live character on Streetz 94.5FM in 2012. Vivan had an encounter with a few well-known individuals while working there.
- Vivan is attempting to get Drew into the media as a record supervisor and a Sirius XM live character in 2019.
- Vivan also has a Sirius radio show called Streetz Is Viewing. Vivan is also a goalkeeping coach with Bury Atlanta FC.
- Sarah Vivan has also met comedian, entertainer, and television personality Kevin Hart, as well as Canadian artist Drake.