Philip Froissant is a German actor and singer who gained international acclaim after acting in the Netflix film Black Island (original title Schwarze Insel) from Munich.
In the mystery-thriller film, Philip Froissant plays Jonas Hansen, one of the main protagonists. Learn more about Philip Froissant’s life, including his age, net worth, girlfriend, and height.
Philip Froissant: Net Worth and Salary
As of 2021, Philip Froissant’s net worth is estimated to be between USD 500K and USD 750K. (approx.).
|Full Real Name||Philip Froissant|
|Date of Birth||1994.|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Munich, Germany.|
|Profession||Actor and Singer.|
|Net worth||USD 500K – 750K (approx.).|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known.|
|Education||Pursuing Acting degree.|
|School||Public High School.|
|Alma mater||Otto Falckenberg School.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 6′ 1″.
In Meters: 1.86 m.
In Centimetres: 186 cm.
Biography of Philip Froissart
Philip Froissant was born in 1997 in Munich, Germany to his parents, according to the information available. In 2021, he will be 27 years old. This future actor attended a local school in his hometown for his primary and secondary studies.
He later attended Otto Falckenberg School in September 2018. This German actor, according to the source, will obtain his acting degree in September 2022.
Unfortunately, there is no information online concerning his German mother or father. They are, on the other hand, extremely supportive of his lifestyle choices and even urge him to further his acting profession. Philip Froissant has siblings, but they, too, choose to keep their distance from the public eye. He is a German citizen with white European ancestry.
Career and Professional Life
Philip Froissant began his acting career as a stage actor in a variety of productions. In 2017, he performed in Munich’s Young Residence Theater’s production of ‘Lilja 4 Ever.’ Froissart remains an essential cast member of Catastrophe from 2018 until 2021 as Verschiedene. Meanwhile, this artist was working on ‘The Great March,’ a theater performance.
He made his screen debut in the television movie Black Island, which became his breakout project and rocketed him to prominence overnight. On August 18, 2021, it was released. In his performance, Miguel Alexandre directed him.
This Netflix film was written by Miguel Alexandre and Lisa Carline Hofer. The narrative of the film centres around an orphaned student and a mysterious new teacher.
The principal cast of Black Island includes Hanns Zischler as Friedrich Hansen, Alice Dwyer as Helena Jung, Mercedes Müller as Nina Cohrs, Sammy Scheuritzel as Florian, Lisa Carline Hofer as Junge Frau auf Fähre, and others.
Philip Froissant’s future project is The Empress (TV Series), in which he will play Franz Joseph for six episodes. At the time of writing, the show is in the process of being filmed.
The Empress is a romance-history-themed Netflix drama series. The film is set to be released in 2022. Devrim Lingnau, who will play Elisabeth von Wittelsbach, will play him in the principal role.
- Few people know that he is a qualified biology lab technician in addition to being a talented actor.
- As a great singer, he is a master in the Chanson Classic Musical genre.
- In 2018, Philip Froissant began to get professional chances in the entertainment sector that would change his life. In
- ‘Sommerloch,’ he played Leon, and in ‘Fest der Liebe,’ he played Stefan.
- As a kid, Froissart was involved in a number of sports, including badminton, basketball, and beach volleyball.
- He even took part in sports like darts and soccer when he was in school.
- Mountaineering, waterskiing, scuba diving, and snowboarding are some of his favorite activities.
- This artist has an official Instagram account, but it doesn’t appear like he uses it much, as he has only 16 posts as of the time I’m writing this piece.