Who is Payton Yeager?
Payton Yeager, a YouTuber from the United States, is a popular figure on the platform. On the YouTube channel ‘Shot of The Yeagers,’ Payton Yeager and her family soared to stardom. Steve and Jamie Yeager, her dad, started the family YouTube channel in 2015.
Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Payton Yeager was born in the United States on April 26, 2010. In 2020, she will be ten years old. Her zodiac sign is Taurus, and her nationality is American. Jamie Yeager is her mother’s name, and Steve Yeager is her father’s name.
Parker, Blake, and Jordyn are her three younger siblings. She has two older siblings, Stephen and Taylor, and three younger siblings, Parker, Blake, and Jordyn.
She and her family currently reside in Utah, where she attends school. Payton likes to spend time with her family, paint, try new games, and play with slime. She also enjoys playing soccer and softball outside. Payton adores music and considers ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ to be her favorite film.
Facts of Payton Yeager
|Full Name:||Payton Yeager|
|Sibling:||five (Stephen, Taylor, Parker, Blake, and Jordyn)|
Payton is far too young to be in a committed relationship. Her love life is still a mystery to her. She is currently focused on furthering her profession and improving her abilities. She will, however, undoubtedly receive a lot of proposals in the coming future.
Similarly, there are no rumors about her. Payton has never done anything shocking. She’s still young enough to get herself into any kind of love affair or scandal. She currently has a pretty clean profile.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
Payton is still a young adolescent. Her height and weight have not been revealed. Her body stats, on the other hand, may vary in the next years. Her personality is endearing. In addition, she has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Net Worth 2022/2023, Salary, Earnings
The family would make a lot of money through their YouTube accounts. Their net worth, on the other hand, is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million.
Payton Yeager’s Youtube Career
- Payton Yeager became famous after her family’s YouTube channel, ‘Shot of the Yeagers,’ went viral (SOTY). On August 10, 2015, it was established. After watching a film about the impact of social media at a Church of Latter-Day Saints session, the Yeager family got the idea for a family channel.
- Similarly, the name was a play on Jägermeister, a liquor that is typically served in shots. The family coined the moniker “Shots of the Yeagers” since their faith forbade them from drinking alcohol. It was a catchy name, they thought.
Payton’s parents chose to establish the channel when she was five years old, on August 9, 2015.
- Furthermore, Payton’s parents filmed them as they awakened and went about their day in their first movie, titled ‘Putting Kids to Work.’
- They began publishing on a regular basis over the next few months, making careful to cover a wide range of topics in order to attract a huge readership. Despite a sluggish start, the channel gradually gained popularity and thousands of followers. They now upload a variety of videos, including pranks, skits, adventures, challenges, and other popular YouTube topics.
- ‘THE GRINCH Stole Our CHRISTMAS!’, ‘LAVA MONSTER AT A PARK!!!’, ‘SARDINES IN AN EMPTY HOUSE! | NEW HOUSE HIDE AND SEEK’, and others are among Payton’s family’s most popular videos. Payton’s upbeat, yet mischievous, personality complements the channel’s entire tone.
‘Just 4 Females,’ a YouTube channel started by the four girls on August 13, 2018, is another example. Here, they participate in challenges, make slime, bake,
- create music videos and skits, and play family games. The channel is operated by their parents.
‘SOTY Unplugged,’ the family’s second YouTube channel, was launched on September 12, 2019.