Who is Papa Bee?
Papa Bee, who was born in Chile, is a well-known Canadian social media figure. The father of the Bee Family, Papa Bee, is well-known. The family is recognized for their family-friendly Vine and YouTube videos.
What is Papa Bee’s age?
Papa Bee is 43 years old, having been born on November 25, 1977. He was born in Chile and eventually relocated to Canada. Papa Bee is currently based in both Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, and Los Angeles, California.
Furthermore, Andrés Burgos is his given name, and Sagittarius is his zodiac sign. Papa Bee’s parents, siblings, or other family members have not been identified. He has also failed to reveal details about his educational background.
Facts of Papa Bee
|Full Name:||Andrés Burgos|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Social media personality, Family Youtuber|
|Kids:||Two (son Roberto Burgos and daughter Gabriela Umika Burgos)|
Net Worth 2022/2023, Salary, Earnings
Moving on, Papa Bee and his family have an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars.
Is Papa Bee married or unmarried?
Mama and Papa Bee have been married for a long time. Mama Bee’s true name is Rossana Burgos, and she is a social media celebrity who has a YouTube channel of her own. On November 16, 2002, the couple married and will be celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary in 2020.
Miss Bee and Mr. Bee, Papa and Mama Bee’s offspring, are well-known. Their real names, on the other hand, are Gabriela Umika Burgos and Roberto Burgos. On April 30, 2005, the couple welcomed their first child, a male, and on September 9, 2006, they welcomed their second child, a daughter.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight
Papa Bee is about 1.81 meters (5’9′′) tall and weighs around 72 kilograms. Apart from that, no information regarding his other physical measures, such as his chest, waist, and hip measurements, biceps, dress size, and so on, is available. Papa Bee, too, has brown eyes and hair.
Papa Bee’s field of work
- On a professional level, Papa Bee is a social media sensation. He is well known for being the patriarch of the “Eh Bee” YouTube family. Papa Bee posts videos of his four-person family to amusing home video blogs. Over 9 million people subscribe to their family channel.
- Furthermore, previous to Vine’s shutdown, the Bee family was immensely popular. On this app, the Bee family had over 3 million fans. Papa Bee, likewise, worked in marketing and web development prior to being active on social media.
- In May of 2013, Papa Bee and his “Eh Bee” family started filming videos. The Eh Bee family has also collaborated with corporations such as Disney, Pepsi, Regal Cinemas, Toyota, Johnson & Johnson, and Samsung, among others, on several sponsorships.
- In June 2015, Papa Bee released a video titled “When you see your ex in public… w/ Miranda Sings #ILoveRedLipstick” featuring Colleen Ballinger’s character Miranda Sings.
- Papa Bee’s family-oriented parodies and satires have been eaten by millions of viewers, earning him multiple prizes, including the “Shorty Award” in 2016 and the “Armstrong Vine Grand Prize” in 2015.
- Initially, Papa Bee’s films were shared on Vine, but he later developed the “Eh Bee” vlogging channel especially for YouTube. After learning that Vine was closing up shop, he did so. In January 2013, Papa Bee began steadily releasing videos on his Vine account.
- The majority of the family’s vlogs were spoofs and skits that bordered on hilarious. The YouTube videos made by the family were made primarily for family entertainment.
From the moment “Eh Bee” went commercial, Papa Bee focused on producing bizarre films, titling his son and daughter Mr. and Miss Bee to match the character of the recordings. He called himself Papa Bee and his wife Mama Bee to fit in with the characters.
- Despite the fact that the majority of fans and followers know the “Eh Bee” family’s first names, Papa Bee’s family wanted to be addressed by their nicknames. In addition, the “Eh Bee” family got the prestigious “Armstrong Vine Award” in 2015, followed by the “Shorty Award” the following year.
- Papa Bee’s wife and kids helped him establish the foundation for a family-friendly YouTube channel. His initials “A.B.” inspired the channel’s moniker.
- It sounded similar to “Eh Bee.” The phrase “eh,” which is peculiar to Canada and is used to indicate surprise or shock, could possibly be to blame for the channel’s unusual name.
- Everyone in the family has a moniker and was actively involved in popularizing the family YouTube channel. When Papa Bee began posting videos, his children were quite young.
- Gabrielle (his daughter), called “Miss Monke,” was shown carrying a pink guitar in the introduction Vine video. His son (Mr. Monkey) is seen outdoors creating a snowman at the end of the film.
- Papa Bee and his close-knit family post films to various social media platforms on a regular basis.
- The New York Daily News, Buzzfeed, Good Morning America, Today.com, and other media sites have all highlighted the Ehh Bee family.
- On February 17, 2018, Gabriela Bee, Papa Bee’s daughter, debuted her song Sound in Color, then on September 1, 2018, she released another song, Something More.
- In April 2019, Papa Bee’s daughter uploaded a copy of the Beatles’ 1968 hit song Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da to YouTube. She participated in the video, singing all of the vocals herself, and the video featured six other musicians.
- This song/video had already acquired over nine million views by February 2020. On July 15, 2020, the family changed their name from “Eh Bee Family” to “The Bee Family.”