Who is Niko Omilana?
Niko Omilana (born March 4, 1998) is a Staffordshire-based British YouTube content creator and social media personality. He is well-known for his funny videos, pranks, and public experiment videos.
Thousands of people have joined Niko’s fan club. He is also the father of the NDL Movement’s founder (Niko Defence League). Niko was a former Buzzfeed employee before becoming famous on the YouTube site.
Niko is also a part of the YouTube Beta Squad Series, where he collaborated with several other producers.
On March 10, 2020, he posted a photo of himself with members of the Sidemen YouTube group, stating that his goal had come true because he was joining the famed Sidemen group by taking the position of the older member Miniminter aka Simon Minter. JJ Olatunji (KSI), Josh Bradley (Zerkaa), Tobi Brown (TBJZL), Ethan Payne (Benzinga), Vikram Barn (Vikkstar123), and Harry Lewis are the other members of this group (W2S).
Niko’s videos have gotten a lot of attention, with thousands of views on each upload. He focuses on all things lifestyle and entertainment, and he frequently uploads videos to YouTube and his Instagram account.
One of the most popular videos on his channel was a spoof of Drake and Future’s song “Jumpman,” which has had over one million views.
Niko made waves in November after pulling off one of his most daring acts yet. Niko was able to sneak into the ring in one of his videos, “Sneaking into the KSI versus Logan Paul boxing battle.” The making of this brave stunt earned him the respect and success of fellow YouTubers all across the world.
Because of his internet celebrity, he can work with high-profile celebrities in his videos. Making prank videos with models, for example, is a common theme in his videos. In his YouTube video “Cringe Grime Kids,” he also included UK rapper Stormzy.
Parents & Childhood
Nikolas Omilana, Niko’s true name, was born on March 4, 1998, in Staffordshire, England, to a Pisces Zodiac sign. The actress is of British descent and black race. Furthermore, he is a Christian.
There are no specifics about his adoring parents and siblings, however. However, he mentioned his mother in one of his videos. He is currently in his twenties, according to his birth year. In the year 2022, Niko Omilana will be 24 years old.
He reared her two sisters (names withheld) and a younger brother named Wisdom alongside her.
In terms of his schooling, he was enrolled in a local elementary school for primary education and has most likely already completed high school. She is currently enrolled in university but has not revealed her major.
He has been interested in viewing YouTube videos and playing video games since he was a toddler. He chose to establish his YouTube account when he was 13 years old, and on June 21, 2011, he launched his self-titled YouTube channel. He used to spend much of his time playing FIFA and making skits. He’s also played FIFA with another YouTuber, Johnny Carey, and collaborated on skits with him.
He frequently posts hilarious sketches, parodies, pranks, and varied vlog entries in his videos. He rose to prominence as a result of his interesting and distinctive content, which drew in a large number of fans. His YouTube channel has more than 2.78 million subscribers.
Omilana is the founder of the NDL Movement (Niko Defense League), as well as a former Buzzfeed employee. In addition, he becomes a member of the Beta Squad.
Chunkz, Niko Omilana, Aj Shabeel, Sharky, and King Kenny make up the BETA SQUAD, a group of five YouTubers. Their YouTube account has 745k subscribers.
Their videos receive a lot of attention, with millions of views on each upload. “We Pretended To Work At The Grocery Store (Fake Employee Prank)” is one of their group’s most popular videos on Beta Squad, with 2.8 million views.
He’s also cooperated with YouTubers like The Zac And Jay Show. In a video titled “SIDEMEN YOUTUBE AWARDS 2018,” he received a shoutout from the Sidemen. He is now a member of the Sidemen. As of 2020, Niko Omilana’s estimated net worth is between $700K and $1 million US dollars.
When it comes to Niko Omilana’s physical appearance, he is constantly the center of attention due to his tall and attractive attitude.
Niko, the YouTuber, stands at a towering 6 feet 1 inch tall (1.85 meters tall). Omilana is also noted for his good looks; his curly black hair in an Afro hairstyle and dark brown eyes are distinguishing features of his face, making him even more attractive and appealing. Furthermore, he is extremely famous among young people due to his aptitude and abilities.
Zerkaa’s body weight is approximately 74 kg (163 lbs), and his body type is rectangular. The young star’s shoe size is unknown, although he favors labels such as Gucci, Adidas, Nike, Puma, and others.
Niko Omilana: Some Little-Known Facts
- Niko has called prominent YouTubers nonces, including Jake Paul, Logan Paul, their father, and trainer Shannon Briggs. It’s debatable whether or not it’s appropriate to comment about others on social media.
- Furthermore, he was blacklisted by DAZN for the AnEsonGib v Jake Paul bout as a result of his behavior in both the KSI versus Logan Paul fights.
- When it comes to Niko Omilana’s love life, he is most likely single right now. He is so preoccupied with business life that he hasn’t opened up much about his personal life or partner. He does, however, keep his personal life off of social media.
- On March 6, 2016, he made his Instagram debut with a photo of himself.
- Niko has over 775k Instagram followers but just 35 posts, indicating that he does not post much.
- He also has a Twitter account, which he has had since May 2010 and today has over 319.4k followers. Niko also has a Facebook page with 1,298 followers and 1,236 likes.
- On August 30, 2014, he posted his debut YouTube video, titled “Morgan Freeman Song.” It has also had over 127,387 views.
- “Fake Employee Prank At McDonald’s Drive-Thru” is one of the most popular videos on his self-titled channel, with over 10 million views to date. It was also published on May 10, 2019.